Chapter 772: Qingqing is Good at Gambling too?

Against the manager’s warm welcome, Leng Yan simply nodded and didn’t speak.

The manager returned to speaking to Qiao Qing, “Young girl, you want to play against the casino? You young masters don’t want to play?”

He rested his gaze on Jun Yexuan and Qi Yusen’s faces, “If I’m guessing correctly, you must be young master Qi and Jun from the Capital Country. It’s your first time here, why not play a few rounds?”

Jun Yexuan responded, “I have no interest in gambling today. She’s intrigued so she wants to come in here and play. As her man, I have to support her. Today, I will pay for everything she bets. There’s no need for you to worry.”

The manager didn’t ask any more questions, “What are you suggesting, young master? You mustn’t think that I am worried you don’t have the money to make bets. If I am correct, this must be Ms. Qiao. Even if she came here alone, I wouldn’t be worried that she has no money!”

Jun Yexuan, “…”

Jun Yexuan’s face went dark.

Was his wife’s reputation widespread? Even in a foreign country, everyone knew that she didn’t need her boyfriend?

The manager didn’t notice the change in Jun Yexuan’s mood. He said to Qiao Qing, “Ms. Qiao, what do you want to play? Mahjong? Poker? Dice? Or…”

Qiao Qing said simply, “Poker.”

The manager continued, “What kind of poker…?”

Before he spoke of the examples, Qiao Qing interrupted, “Texas hold’em.”

The manager was a little bit surprised. He looked Qiao Qing up and down before he said, “If you are playing alone, then I’ll ask Li Xiang to play against you.”

He ordered the employee, “Set up table 39.”

The employee went to do the work and returned very soon, “Uncle Ming, it’s ready.”

This manager was named Ming Shuo. He led Qiao Qing and others to table 39 and even pulled up some chairs for the boys.

“Though everyone here is rather famous, you should still follow the rules of this casino and listen to the employees of this casino. For the first round, our people get the first card. The minimum starting bid is $10,000.”

“Plus, the guy I assigned is our lowest level employee. As the game progresses, we can switch to intermediate, or advanced level employees to play against Ms. Qiao. What do you say?”

Qiao Qing sat down in her seat and casually rested her arms on the table. She nodded, “That’s fine. However…”

She paused, “I’ve read every rule and regulation you have on the wall. You, as the casino, better adhere to your own rules as well.”

Ming Shuo was a little stunned. Her words gave him a bad feeling.

They’ve made the rules so the casino has an advantage. In the history of time, every single person who’s tried to play against the casino left bare butted and penniless.

He didn’t think too much and grinned in response, “Naturally.”

He then walked up to Li Xiang and whispered to him, “You can raise using our lowest $10K requirement.”

He’s heard of Qiao Qing’s capabilities. Based on how confident she looked, she may be a genius gambler.

To be safe, they better play cautiously.

As Ming Shuo prepared Li Xiang, Mu Jinghang murmured to Jun Yexuan, “Qingqing is good at gambling too?”

Jun Yexuan looked over to Qiao Qing, who was as calm as ever. He answered, “I don’t know. I assume she isn’t bad at it.”