Chapter 30 (RR)

Rye's POV

Jared traced the IP addresses. It's not from a single person. There are at least three different locations.

"Elaine did this?"
I asked Jared. The first time Riley showed me the posts, Elaine was the first person I thought of.

"No."
Red said.

"The fuck! Then who?"

"Brooke International School. Still in Bangkok, sir. Wait! Kevin Balmaceda."

"Who the fuck is that Kevin?"

"Checking, sir. Boyfriend's name is Travis. Do you know the boyfriend? Familiar with the name?" Jared asked.

How can I forget this fucking asshole? He danced with Riley at the party.

This annoys me more. Why are they thinking that Riley is flirting with that blonde?

"Next step?" Jared asked.

"I will meet them all."

"That's it, loverboy!" Jared laughed.

Aki tapped my back. "Hey, the witch and the party boy are fighting there. Mommy Ira is at the University. If he saw your party boy causing a mess in MSU, then bye-bye, Riley. Stop them now, before someone could inform mommy."

I ran to where they were. I told him not to do anything. Students are watching them.

"Riley."

"What?" He snapped.

"It's not Elaine, Ri."

He gave me a what-the-fuck look.

"Why am I not surprised? Whatever, Rye. Even if it's her, you won't do anything about it."
He is so disappointed in me. But it's really not her. And I don't want mommy Ira to see him like this. I am afraid they would say anything wrong against Riley.

"Listen to me. I told you to please trust me."

"Listen to me, your face!!!!" He mimicked me.

I held his hand.

"Elaine, I need to talk to you privately,"

"Oh, wow! Yeah! Talk! Both of you!"
He squeezed my hand.

"No, come with us. We will fix this. I told you to trust me." I mean, we need to talk to Elaine without people watching us.

"Fix it yourself!" He yelled. He stepped on my foot before walking out.

"See? Rye, he doesn't deserve you. Aside from me, many people know that guy is so dirty. He fucked around! He is open to all invitation." Why am I having this thought to kill Elaine right now?

"You know that when I fall for someone, I give my all, everything. I told you not to make me mad, right? I've been trying to be civil for the sake of the past relationship... But I can hurt anyone for the sake of Riley." I grabbed her chin forcefully.

"Rye, you are hurting me." She cried.

"That's the goal. When I hear you calling Riley names again, I will kill you."

I pulled my phone and called mommy Ira.
"Mommy Ira, I need help. Kick Elaine out of MSU. Ensure that all her records from this school will be marked, and all schools will know that she was kicked out from MSU."
I was looking at Elaine's terrified face while asking my grandmom.
"If you need a reason why, I just don't want to see her face."

"Got it. No need for reasons. Consider it done, honey. Meet me today, tell Aki that I want to have lunch with you. Love you."
Mommy Ira answered.

"Love you, mommy."