XIX - Prismatic Voids update

BASE IMAGE:

COVER EDIT:

This is a simple cover I threw together that will be a part of my upcoming premades batch. I loved the image and couldn't resist doing text intertwined with the branches.

Alright, update/rant about the shop! I said I'd open to taking custom requests but, I'm rethinking that plan because I'm indecisive, overthinking scum.

Why? Because A) I find that while I can say I've never had a client not like their custom cover and I still enjoy doing a couple on occasion, they're just not my thing. I get burnt out super fast when I have a list of requests to do. And also while I do like most of the customs I do, my creativity and inspiration are richest when it's completely up to me and I can take as much time as I want a cover without pressure. Having a pile of requests I have to get done within a decent time frame would make it feel like a job, and that takes away the enjoyment.

B) Doing customs, for me, is typically a tedious process. Which also leads to burnout. C) I would still potentially like to start my editing shop and editing alone can be weeks of work.

So, I retract my statements about opening up to requests. And I don't exactly care that most of my premades and style aren't for everyone either.

I will do covers for more popular genres, but, I'm not changing my style to fit the more common cover types you see on Wattpad (I ain't making a cover with a pair of sweaty abs and I am not sorry.) So if hardly anyone claims my covers, fuck it. I more so started the shop with the idea of using it as a place to have my unused covers posted with the option for people to use them.

Again, maybe my shop won't grow very quickly or much at all, but I'm honestly content with that for now given that I'm focusing on other things at the moment.