02

^guess who're making their entries ;) Ngl I love the header

Ngl I love the header. They look so badass.

Present day

22nd February, 2022.

Angel Parker

The rain pattered down the windowpane as I suck in a smoke from the half lit cigarette, the debris filling the void of my throat for a moment before I blow out.

I glance over at Louis, who sat there polishing his gun. His blue eyes glued to the attachments, making sure not to leave a spot.

"I know I'm hot but don't stare at me, I get distracted." he mumbles with a smirk as I roll my eyes at his statement.

Asshole.

"Can you make my braid please?" I ask, glancing out of the window. The night was pretty stormy.

"Oh I wish I could, but I don't want to." he shrugs carelessly.

"Do not pull a Phoebe Buffay on me." I arch my brow, challenging him.

"I'm doing something important, Angel." He murmurs.

"Yeah, I know. My hair is important too. Please. You do the best braids." I try to persuade him.

He rolls his eyes keeping his revolver aside and scoots his chair, finally behind me.

"Thank you, you're the best." I put off the cigarette as he gets a hold of my hair, combing it.

"Don't act like you're not forcing me to do this." He says a little pissed.

He sections out my hair and a few strands get pulled.

"Ow Louis! Be gentle! It hurts." I complain.

"You need to think before you word something out." He mumbles starting to make the braid.

"If someone heard us from outside it would sound like an entirely different situation."

"Oh c'mon." I roll my eyes. "Aren't you shy?" I chuckle.

"I'm not shy I'm just saying. Now keep your head still." He scolds as I obey glancing outside the window.

I hum to myself because for some reason, I was happy.

No, wait. Let me correct that.