Chapter 800: Boss, since you don't want him, then I will be making my move

“Even if they end up together, they can’t have kids! No way grandpa Leng would agree to that.”

Jun Yexuan was in denial.

After everyone got to the hospital, Leng Yan watched the doctor bandage up Ling Xi’s leg.

He was about to leave when Ling Xi pulled on his sleeve, “You agreed to take care of me until my leg is healed.”

Leng Yan smiled. After he thought over everything Ling Xi had said, he thought this young man was probably a teenager who was rebelling against his parents.

He comforted, “I’m not running away. I just need to take care of your paperwork. Right, give me a piece of your ID.”

Ling Xi, “Will you stay in the hospital with me?”

Leng Yan pursed his lips, “I’ll visit you daily. You won’t need to worry about the hospital fees and your meals.”

Ling Xi shook his head after he heard that, “Then, I don’t want to stay in the hospital. I want to go to your home.”

Leng Yan, “…”

Zhou Xin commented, “Young man, you need to reapply medicine to your wound pretty frequently. It’s more convenient to stay in the hospital.”

“How is it more convenient? You have a doctor where you live. They can reapply my medicine,” Ling Xi said.

Zhou Xin was suspicious, “How did you know we have doctors where we live?”

Ling Xi wanted to bite his own tongue off. He made something up, “You guys look rich. I bet you have family doctors living with you.”

He was so straight forward the others didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

If it weren’t for the innocent look in this young man’s eyes, they would’ve thought this guy was intentionally trying to scam them.

Leng Yan said, “It is true that we have someone living with us that knows medicine. But I don’t want to tire her out. If you don’t want to stay here, I can hire a doctor.”

Ling Xi nodded, “Okay!”

Just like that, Ling Xi was brought home by Leng Yan.

That night, Qiao Qing snuck into Ling Xi’s bedroom.

When Ling Xi saw Qiao Qing, his eyes brightened.

“Boss! I missed you so much!” He opened his arms, “Give me a hug!”

Qiao Qing’s hands remained in her pockets. She glanced at his bandaged legs, “What trick are you playing now?”

“Ah, I’ll explain later.” Ling Xi grabbed his backpack and opened its zippers. He then handed it to Qiao Qing, “I have produced your newest designs. All the guns are here. Boss, do you like these?”

Qiao Qing took over the backpack and took out the guns one by one. She checked them out then shoved them back in, “I trust you.”

Ling Xi’s eyes brightened even more, “Then, would you consider firing Lang Yin and taking me around with you instead?”

Outside the window, Lang Yin’s lips twitched. He had the right to suspect that that guy knew he was listening and was saying that on purpose.

Qiao Qing was in disbelief and glanced at his legs again, “I have insured your entire body yet you don’t treasure it. Explain yourself.”

Ling Xi lowered his head guiltily. After some deliberation, he looked back up and said, “Bos, how about you ditch third young master Jun and get together with Leng Yan? Or, you can take Leng Yan as your concubine.”

Qiao Qing was more than shocked to hear that suggestion, “What are you saying? I’m Leng Yan’s friend!”

Ling Xi nodded, “Boss, since you don’t want him, then I will be making my move.”

Qiao Qing froze, “You… actually like Leng Yan? But his grandpa… You heard him this morning. His grandpa is counting on him to have children. There’s no way his grandpa would allow this.”

“Boss.” Ling Xi interrupted her, “Come over here.”

Qiao Qing paused. Confused, she walked over.

Ling Xi lifted up his sweater and shoved Qiao Qing’s hand inside.