Chapter 4: Hypothesis (P2)

Author's note:

Thanks for the ideas PuppyLeaf
___

Hero course: class 1-B are in no way stalkers, but they couldn't help but notice the recent strange behavior of their quite literally next door neighbors. Monoma has been complaining all the way, showing little to no signs of stopping. They'll admit he does have a point. After Vlad-sensei confirmed that yes, there are new students in 1-A and yes there is a new council overlooking all reassessed student extracurricular activities, and are in a higher place of power than them, it is very 'show stealing' as the previously mentioned blond put it.

But the first week after the new kids' arrival, when class B is still on their make-up summer break due to the canceled camp their homeroom oh so generously gave them. They notice after morning hours, class A will run straight out of Gym Gamma and then can be frequently found in full face covering in the school's bushes or randomly hiding behind objects on the streets eyeing a boy with a peculiar hat and his assumed friend. They don't get why class A are doing a probably illegal act or interested in these apparent strangers, from a general standpoint, they'll admit that the small boy can be described as cute, and his friend has that big brother charm to him.

Like they get the appeal but why the whole class? And they're just random strangers, also this IS illegal, Kendo just searched it up. In a leap of faith that her friend hasn't turn into a creepy stalker, the class 1-B representative reached out to Yaoyorozu Momo.

"Yaoyorozu-san? I'm not prying, but recently your class had some.... Disturbing behavior. I'm sure there's a reason behind your activities and what you do outside of school hours are none of our business of course!" the redhead reprimands herself before her words sounds like baseless accusations. "I- We've just been noticed that there's some strange kids that you've been.... Stalking."

"Oh! I figured someone would notice eventually, we haven't been very good at the whole thing haven't we? I didn't tell Mina because Aizawa-sensei hasn't say anything." Momo shyly confessed, that or their homeroom likes to see them suffer. "Don't worry, its just investigation. I know it doesn't look it but those guys are the new students. You must've only seen them out of school..."

"Vlad-sensei did say they're provisional heroes, must be really great to have examples to follow huh?" Class A weren't stalking, they were observing! Yes, certainly learning from teens who have passed the test will give them some insight on how the general process will go, and how to act with reoccurring opponents.

"What do you mean provisional?" Yaomomo looked at her, her expression questioning. "They're pro heroes." She would know, it was one of those time where Gopal play that DDR game when the card slipped out of his discarded jacket, Midoriya quickly picked it up and returned it, but they all saw it, those things are the real deal.

Kendo just laughed awkwardly a little until she realizes her friend was dead serious. She stood up from the curb and quickly excused herself back to the 1-B dormitory. Mulling over the sentence with every step she took, professionals, at their age, PROFESSIONALS! For one, Vlad-sensei lied. Second, why wouldn't they be distributed evenly between the classes, or rather, if they're already pros what made them come to a hero school?

Now that she actually thinks about it, things have been going around more efficiently around class A since the new kids' arrival, the student council's establishment went by quickly, reactivating the clubs have been... going very smoothly, Shiozaki and Komori just checked out the gardening clubroom earlier this week with plans of joining. They both said the room is well equipped, in there are mostly empty pots for now but the schedule stuck on the corkboard wrote down activities for the first month, and it seems those two are excited to plant their own vegetables in the small patch of soil around the school's back as well. She would know, she saw them fussing over fungus spores.