Part 24

Eva St Patrick Pov.

Everyone acting weird Dove ignoring me for some reason. At first I thought I've just been busy. But when she sees me coming she goes in opposite direction.

Gio been acting the same adding the fact that my duties plus school had been whooping my black ass. But I'm managing it alright I guess.

It's been a two week since I started my classes. And I'm starting to think this wasn't a idea. Im so tired most of the time. My boobs for some reason hurts like hell and I'm trying to do all my duties.

Sighing I'm walking to my next class and I'm tired for some reasons. I don't know it's kinda hot outside too. For some reason I feel dizzy and lost my balanced.

But someone caught me "Luna are you alright?" I nod my head but my legs give out and i my eyes with it.

Walking up looking around I'm the hospital "what the hell?" I said and the door opened. "Luna queen!" The doctor said smiling at me. While I'm looking at him confused. Also wondering where the hell is my mate if I'm in the hospital.

"Ooh he's in the dungeon we had to sedate him and chainand seeing him to the wall." And my eyes opened why. "Luna you've been out for two days he became a danger to himself and others." Sighing I nod knowing he probably had a hissy fit.

"What happened?" I asked him sitting up a bit with the doctors help as he give me some water. "You were dehydrated and wasn't eating right." He said and I think back to the last time I ate. I was so busy I just went to sleep after the day I guess I did forget to eat.

"But I've forgotten to eat before longer then just a week and I didn't faint." I said confused. "Well Luna when your pregnant your body reacts to everything differently" he said and I choked on the glass of water. "Pregnant? Me?" I asked and he nod yes.

"Alpha king haven't told you? You can smell it on you" he said and my eyes widen maybe he didn't realize. He probably thought it was my heat coming.

"Okay okay pregnant. I can do this. I can do this." I started talking to myself. "If I take my classes online and do my Luna duties from my office. I can get a personal assistant for a little while." I said to myself frowning. Looking at the doctor "is the baby healthy?" I asked him and he smiled.

"It's prefect Luna you just gatta eat more" he said and I nod yes. "Can you call dove please" I asked and he nod excusing his self. A million thoughts run though my head. How can be so stupid. Did a condom break did he forget to put one on. It was probably her shower sex ooh man this is all my fault.

Gio going to be so disappointed we already agreed on waiting. Not long after Dove walked in. She sat on bed next me "how you feeling?" She asked me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked jumping right to the point. "I-II'm not" she said and I nod. "You are my best friend tell me why your ignoring me!" I said and she shook her head. "I can't tell you because you are my best friend. You'll find out" she told me kissing my head then leaving.

She tells me everything so what can be so important she keeps from me.  Sighing when my grandma walked in. She sat on the bed "what am I supposed to do?" I asked her and she shrug.

"Have your baby take care of it be a better mother then your mom was to you. With the help of your mate, means your pack" she wiping my tears away.

"What if I'm just like her?" I asked she smiled and shook her head at me "you are nothing like her." She said and I nod. "You got this baby your are a strong powerful woman. You don't gatta ever worry about that." She right I got this I can do this.   

Not long after the doctor walked back in. Everything else seems good Luna I still wanna keep you over night we also have to take your iud out." he said and I nod as he checks my pressure. Then I heard a roar and the doctor froze "he's up!"  In a flash my mate was in front me and he hug me.

"I'm pregnant" I told him and he nod. "How does that make you feel?" He asked me and I shrug "stupid we had a plan I should had been more safe this is my fault" I told him rubbing he tears from my eyes.

"No little mate we just got carried away in our love. We're okay right?" He asked and I nod still feeling guilty sighing laying down closing my eyes.

Feeling myself being lifted up being rest on top of my mates body. "You need more guards" he said and I laughed. Knowing the possessive alpha wolf is coming out.

"I think I'll be okay with the four I got" I told him and he shook his head no. "Fine you can keep four I'm just going to up there ranks. I'll let my gamma be apart of it and add a female" he said and I shook my head.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant this is so crazy" I said and I heard is heart rate increase. Frowning "you know the doctor said he could smell it on me. You couldn't smell that I was pregnant?" I asked him and his heart skipped a beat.

He tired to push me up but I wrapped my arms around him. "No I didn't" he said and his heart skipped a beat again "your lying." I whispered and he sighed "I didn't know how to tell you" he said and I sighed.

"Is that why you and dove been avoiding me and being assholes to each other" I asked and his heart skipped a beat again. "Don't you dare lie to me" I told him. "She wanted to tell you but I told her it was her business. That I'll have to be the one to tell you" he said and I nod.

"Will y'all need to make up I don't need y'all fighting" I told him and agreed. Sighing and closing my eyes I could of sore I heard him say "she's going to kill me"