Wattpad Original
There are 18 more free parts

Chapter Fifteen

Cameron

I've known Maddie since I was a kid. I know her favorite music artists, her favorite food, her biggest insecurities, and her biggest fears... You name it, I know it. I know this girl like the back of my hand, and that's why I know exactly why she wants me to pull over this car.

And I'm not going to say no.

Little droplets of rain hit the windshield, eventually turning into a downpour within seconds. It never rains in Arizona, so I'm not used to driving in it. I turn the windshield wipers on and drive down the empty street, parking next to what seems to be an abandoned warehouse.

Truthfully I'm surprised she wants to do this right now after that fan practically threw herself at me. I'd be angry, but as Maddie clicks off her seatbelt and climbs onto my lap, aggressively pressing her lips to mine, I realize that maybe she is angry, but in the best way possible.

After all of these years, she still makes me feel like I'm back in high school all over again. My heart is racing, my throat is dry, and I can't seem to get control of myself. I'm already hard and it's only been five seconds.

"You are mine," she mutters into my neck, and I tilt my head to the side, closing my eyes from the feeling as she leaves me a hickey. I don't think she's looking to make love right now, and that's perfectly fine with me. From the way she's acting, it seems like she's just wanting a quick fuck. I'll give her exactly that.

I bring my hands around her back, sliding them down until they grasp heavily onto her ass. I love how it fits perfectly in the palms of my hands. Like she was made specifically for me.

As much as I think I know her though, I still have to ask. I don't want to be forceful. "What are you wanting right now?" I pant.

"Isn't it obvious?" She cocks her head to the side, the look in her eyes completely dangerous. Whenever she looks like this she can have whatever the hell she wants from me.

"Are you wanting..." I lean in and place kisses along her neck. "Gentle me, or..."

"Oh." She giggles once she realizes what I'm trying to get at, running a finger down my chest. My dick is practically throbbing against my khaki shorts. "Well, since we're being honest with each other now, I think I should tell you that I still don't think we should rush into things."

I arch a brow up as she strips me of my shirt, tossing it onto the passenger side seat. "I think I need to just get this out of my system," she explains. "Just like we did at the hotel."

"I see," I say, and I have to speak louder from how loud the rain is against the windows. "So, essentially you're looking for a quick fuck?"

She nods. "I need all of you again, Cam. I can't stop thinking about it. It's taking over my damn head."

I know her better than anyone, and with my theory being correct, and now that I have permission, I start to undo my belt. She tugs tightly on her bottom lip, looking happier than ever that I'm giving her what she wants.

It reminds me of when we got into our first fight as a couple back in high school - when she had me come into her room to give her another orgasm. I love that she's not shy to tell me what she needs. She's always been upfront about that.