|| Chapter XXII ||

Word Count : 1291 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Kamino Ward )
( (F/N) (L/N) POV )

"You have a death wish, punk?"

Dabi roughly pushed the UA Traitor's back against the wall, and they stumbled under his lanky demeanor.

"I swear I could not connect the dots!" they said uneasily. "I mean, I knew Yui Aizawa had those same red eyes, and a similar quirk, but I swear that it never crossed my mind that she could actually be his sister!"

"Tch."

Dabi clicked his tongue in frustration.

"What should we do with this one, (F/N)?" he asked me nonchalantly. "I have half a mind to burn them like how I did to UA's Guard Dog....."

"It's fine, Dabi. Let them be."

The Traitor mumbled an incoherent thanks at my direction, but I continued to stare at my glass of wine, twirling the contents inside with interest.

"Who would've thought that the great (F/N) (L/N)'s sister is studying to become a Pro Hero?" Shigaraki scoffed. "It makes me sick to the core."

"Me too, Crusty. Me too," I replied. "But if I were you, I'd refrain from badmouthing her. I'm not gonna go easy on you if I hear any shit about her from your mouth."

"Remember the goal, (F/N) (L/N). Remember the goal," Shigaraki groaned. "It does not matter whether I cuss at your sister or not. If this is gonna make you change sides, I don't even know what to say."

"I'm not changing sides, asshole. I'm gonna bring her over to mine," I said quietly. I sipped the wine I had been twirling ever so lovingly.

"And how do you plan to do that? You made an appearance at the Sports Festival like an idiot. Now the entire UA Staff knows that you're aware of your sister's whereabouts. You just made everything infinitely harder for everyone here."

"I admit I might have made a mistake there," I said. "But I wanted to see my sister. Nothing wrong with that, right? Besides, Dabi got to fry Hound up. So it's a win-win."

"You're avoiding my question," Crusty said. "How are you gonna coax her to our side? She's got all Pros protecting her. And if her name is Yui Aizawa, then she's the adopted daughter of Eraserhead. She's not gonna come to you easy."

"Hey, Traitor," I asked disinterestedly. "Who won the Sports Festival?"

They stared at me like I was a fool. "Wait, you don't know?"

"After the commotion that this bastard caused here yesterday, we didn't even get to watch TV," Crusty said in an annoyed voice. "So, who won?"

"Yui Aizawa won."

I blinked.

"She..... won the Sports Festival?"

"Umm, yeah," they said. "She beat Bakugo Katsuki in the Semifinals, and then annihilated Todoroki Shoto in the Finals as well. But the Finals could have gone differently if Todoroki-kun had used his fire, maybe....."