✾𝟭𝟬𝟬✾

A meeting was called as the ferocious creatures were summoned with a single strum of a biwa

A meeting was called as the ferocious creatures were summoned with a single strum of a biwa. The master stood in front of the 6 demons. "My, my, it's been about centuries we haven't been called into a meeting!" one cheerful voice exclaimed happily. 

"Who did gave permit to you to talk, Douma?" a cold voice asked as his red eyes twitched. "Ah, sorry, Muzan-sama!" he exclaimed with a smile. The Upper Ranks looked up to see a distressed Muzan. They never see him so vulnerable before. He looked worried, afraid, scared of something. His eyes twitched as his hands shook. 

"Stop focusing on the Blue Spider Lily, make that as your side mission," he commanded as the Upper Ranks looked at him in surprise. "Focus on bringing the head of the girl with two mismatched butterfly hairclips, s/c skin, e/c eyes, h/c hair, and a pink blade," he commanded. "She must be pulverized and terminated," he said, some of the Upper Ranks looked at him to notice that he was still connecting his limbs together. 

"Master," a shriek asked as Muzan turned to a demon with white hair and lime tips. "Why must we find this girl?" she asked. Muzan felt his hands balled up into fists as his eyes twitched. "Just find her! Kill her! Destroy her!" Muzan yelled out of pressure. A visible fearful tone laced his voice, as the Upper Ranks were taken aback by his response.

"Whoever will bring her head to me first will get half of my blood," he said as the Upper Ranks started to get interested with this bounty. Something awful probably happened to him. What could this girl possibly do to let Muzan describe her every feature? 

"Yes... Master..." a six eyed demon muttered. 

"Sounds like an easy task for me!" the demon girl shrieked as Muzan snapped his attention to her. He knew she was underestimating Y/n, and if Y/n was strong enough to decapitate him in his weakest form, he knew, he just knew that his army wouldn't stand a chance. His worst fears came true, there are only two people who had decapitated him, and they are Tsugukini Yoriichi and Kigiku Sayuri. 

Kigiku Sayuri was no doubt very similar to Y/n. H/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin. The creator of Flower Breathing, the wielder of the pink blade. Her blade manage to leave scars on him that would never heal. Sayuri was Yoriichi's best friend, training under his wing, but she accidentally created Flower Breathing instead of wielding Sun Breathing. She was his fear. She was no doubt the most strongest female Slayer to ever exist, and the Lord of all Demons was not pleased that Y/n existed, a replication of Sayuri, but younger. 

"Do not underestimate her," was all he could say, making the girl confused. 'Is it really that bad?' the demon girl thought to herself. "Yes. Yes it is," Muzan glared at her, before he nodded at the Biwa demon, the demon send them all back to where they belong as Muzan held his head on his neck, trying to make it steady. "This is such a waste of my time," he groaned as his neck was slowly reconnecting. 

The four of them sat on the engawa as the three of them tasted the cheesecake happily. "Thank you so much, Y/n," Tanjiro said with a small smile of delight, Y/n just tilted her head and sent him a small warm smile. 

"Thank you Y/n-chan," Zenitsu cooed happily as sparkles erupted around him and Y/n just nodded briefly, still smiling. "What are you planning to do for the whole day?" Tanjiro asked as he fed Y/n a small piece of the cheesecake, Y/n just bit it happily before thinking a bit. "Perhaps I'd go train," she said happily before gulping down the cheesecake. Tanjiro thought thoughtfully. 

He hummed. "Perhaps do you want to train with us instead?" Tanjiro asked hopefully. Y/n beamed. "That'd be lovely," Y/n smiled as Tanjiro blushed a before feeding her another piece. "Woah, what is this?!" Inosuke yelled as he gobbled down the cheesecake in one bite. He was completely stuffed as Y/n blinked at him. "This tastes good!" he said after chewing and gulping it down. 

Zenitsu blinked at Inosuke. 'How is that even possible?' he thought silently before Y/n jumped off the engawa. "How is your training going?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to the side curiously at the three. "It's going good, I've been getting stronger!" Inosuke yelled. "Lord Inosuke will be able to bring you down, Flower Hashira, (Mispronounced Name)!" Inosuke exclaimed loudly with a cackle as Tanjiro and Zenitsu grimaced greatly. 

Y/n just smiled at him as she raised her hand. "I know you can do it, Inosuke," she smiled as Inosuke slapped her hand as a hi five. "Of course I can!" he exclaimed. Y/n then hopped off the engawa. "Where are you going?" Tanjiro asked as he ate the rest of his cheesecake. "Training," Y/n said before she started dashing around the Estate. 

The three of them choked as they saw how fast Y/n was. "So during the rehabilitation training this whole time, it was merely her true power?!" Zenitsu screamed in shock. Inosuke felt sparkles erupted around him. "We definitely need to train like her!" he yelled with amazement. "How fast can she go?" Tanjiro said, rather speechless that his partner could be this fast. 

Y/n eventually stopped dead in her tracks. "9.000 laps," she counted as she smiled and shrugged. "Not bad." 

"9.000 LAPS IN 3 MINUTES?" Zenitsu screamed loudly. "YOU'RE A MONSTER," he yelled as Tanjiro smacked his head. "Do not speak ill of Y/n-chan!" he yelled at him. Zenitsu coughed out blood as he looked like he was about to pass out. "Now then, let's start training again, yeah?" Y/n tilted her head. 

The three of them cheered for Y/n who was lifting up some ropes that were tied on to rocks. "Go Y/n! Go Y/n!" Tanjiro cheered. "You can do it (Mispronounced Name)!" Inosuke huffed. "Go go go!" Zenitsu yelled loudly. A certain ravenette watched her sister trained as she smiled. "Go Y/n," she whispered with a smile, cheering for her sister inside her heart. 

[ acacia's secrets ] : 

- did you know that i just realized that y/n had inosuke's and kanao's senses? i was just writing then realized that flower breathing has to have great eyesight, so i just added into y/n's senses but then the more i read the manga, the more i realized that she's literally the senses that brought douma to his demise. such a coincidence! ^^

[ notes ] : 

- quick note, there will be no trigger warnings further on, and there will be manga spoilers about the new arc after the entertainment district, so beware!

- 100 chapters, let's gooo!