34 | mario kart? more like karrio kart.

CHRISTIAN'S P.O.V

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP looking at me like that, Lucas," I grumbled, flipping him off but he didn't even react. I took a long sip of my iced-coffee. "It's not that big of a deal."

"It's not a big deal? It's not a big deal?" He snorted, shaking his head. "It's like saying that Messi signing my t-shirt isn't a big thing, Christian. It's what you'd call a piece of resistance."

I shook my head. "Piece de resistance. It's called piece de resistance, not a piece of resistance."

Lucas waved his hand in front of my face in a non-committal way. "I don't care. Potato, potatoh. All good as long as you understand what I mean."

"I wish I didn't have the ability to understand you, Lucas. Especially right now."

He slapped his hand on the coffee table — and I wanted to point out that the delicate glass made coffee table of his house was clearly not sturdy enough to withstand his excitement. "You can not change the subject, Christian. You made out with Walter! In a tub!" He lowered his voice, probably because of Dalton — the main house attendant of the Turner residence — hovering by. "Half naked at that too! Please promise me you'll be cautious the next time you see her, because frankly, Christian, I am too young to be a freaking uncle."

I choked on the big bite of the cookie that I had taken. As I coughed violently, Lucas sprang to his feet and patted my back, pushing a glass of water in my face. After I drank it and wiped the tear that had escaped my eye, I sighed.

"Lucas, you're losing your mind," I said. "We just made out. That's it."

"So are you two in a relationship now, or what?"

"What? No, no we are not," I murmured, laughing nervously. "Why would you even say that? That's ridiculous. We need more time. I do not want my first relationship to be a complete disaster just because my body and mind was too attracted to the girl. No, Lucas. I'm not rushing into this and ruining it."

"Oh, yes, it's your first relationship, isn't it?" Lucas hummed, taking a bite out of his toast. "Wait. Walter is your first kiss too, isn't she?"

"No, she is not!" I came to my defense too quickly, and a huge grin bloomed on Lucas' face. "Wipe that smile off of your face, Lucas. And I'd like to inform you that my first kiss was Suzanne in seventh grade."

"That was not even a peck, Christian, trust me — I was there," He said, shaking his head. "She took a whiff of your deodorant and instantly distanced herself from you. It was very amusing to watch, really."

I took another sip of the water. "Fuck off, mate."

"Of course," Lucas sighed. "Now that you've the lovely Walter, why would you even need the poor little me anymore?"

I rolled my eyes. "Dramatic much?"

"Learnt it from the best," Lucas said, giving me a lazy smile. "And by the best, I obviously mean you."

"What is it?" I sighed. "I can see the questions literally etched on your face. Shoot."

"What was the name of the place you two had gone to?" Lucas inquired. "The place sounds super relaxing and I'd love to pay it a visit."

"Why don't you talk to Walter yourself?" I replied. "I'm pretty sure she'd love to talk to you — considering the fact that she has a crush on you and all."

"Had a crush on me, you mean," He corrected. "And oh my, Christian, is that a little jealousy I see?"

"And how do you know that it's in the past?"