26

"Thanks for today guys! Next time maybe we can spend time like this again." Jungwon said happily.

" Thanks for inviting us Jungwon!" Yeonja said.

" erm.. It's already a midnight, how can I drive alone at this time." Saehoo whisper herself but Yeonja heard it.

" Sir Jay, can you help me send Saehoo home tonight? It's a little bit dangerous for her to drive alone at this time." Yeonja said make Jay's eyes widened. " B-but I thinks I-" Jay stuttered himself.

" Yes I agree with her, why not you send her home." Jungwon affirmed. " N-no it's okay, I'll try to drive carefully this night. " Saehoo said. " N-no it's okay, Jay can send you home. Jay faster, send her home." Yeonja pushed Jay to the outside. " N-no how about you then?" Jay said to avoid the situation.

" I'll send her home. Just send Saehoo to her home now. Don't waste our time to wait you get out from here." Heeseung rolling his eyes. " Yes, I'll go back with Heeseung then." Yeonja smiling.

Saehoo trying to hide her grinning and just follow Jay walking towards his car.

The journey was so quite as well until Saehoo start the conversation. " Jay, sorry for troubling you. I have no intention to ask you send me home. Yeonja was the one who wants you to send me home."

" If you scared to drive alone at midnight, just go back to your home early then. Don't make other people worried about you." Jay said. " Oh I'm sorry for making you worried about-"

" Not me worried about you, I means Yeonja. Don't make Yeonja worries over a little things like this. You are adult already right?" Jay said firmly make Saehoo stunned herself and the journey becomes quiet until they reach at Saehoo's home.

" Thanks for sending me home. See you at the office tomorrow." Saehoo waving to Jay.

Jay just nodded and drive his car on the hallway.

" How rude are him. Never mind Saehoo, the game has started."

_______________________________________

" Thanks for sending me home." Yeonja take out her helmet. "Yeonja come here, your hair is kinda mess." Heeseung fix her hair . " I don't know my bestfriend can be this pretty." Heeseung chuckled.

Yeonja laughed." I am pretty since I born into this world. Do you know that?"

" Alright, see you again Heeseung-ah." Yeonja kissed his cheeks. " Yeonja, can I ask you something?"

Yeonja stopped her way and turn to Heeseung. " What is it?"

" D-do you have a feelings towards...-argh never mind. See you again." Heeseung start his motorcycle engine and lost from Yeonja vision. " What happen to him today?" Yeonja shaking her head and walks towards the door.

As Yeonja have a back door key, she enter the house through it. " I thinks sir Jay was sleep already." Yeonja close the door slowly.

" Why you come back home late?"

"S-sir, you're frightened me. I almost got heart attack you know?!" Yeonja holding her chest. " Oh, so what? why you want me to send Saehoo home? Oh you want to dating with Heeseung? Am I right? Do you know that you must be at home before your employer?" Jay raise his voice.

"Yes I know that but what's wrong with that? I'm just ask you to send her home. It's a little bit dangerous to her to drive by her own. And what's the problem?" Yeonja explained.

" You can just ask her to follow my car from behind right? She can drives her car and we can go back home together. You and I can accompany her at the same time. 2 in 1. So, it's not dangerous right? It's dangerous for you to back home with the guy. Just the two of you. W-what happen if he did something on you?" Jay said.

" Jay. You don't know him. I know him as well. If you didn't know much about him, just shut up. Oh, when you leave me walking alone to Jungwon's house just now, don't you worry? No right? What happen to your brain? I already told you that I'll comes home with Heeseung and I safely arrive at your house now. I didn't have an intention to run from you. Plus, it's already midnight, my job as a maid is done. So there is no things that you can worry about it. I already cleaned up your house completely before I go to Jungwon's party. And now what?" And one more thing. I'm not dating. He just send me home. That's it" Yeonja said firmly.

Jay laughing. " Not dating? And then why you kissed his cheek? Why he stroked your hair then?"

Yeonja massage her temple. " S-sir, if I dating, what's wrong with you then? Is that written in the contract that the maid can't date anyone? No right? So what?"

" You can't date anyone as long as you working here. It will affected your work. If you really desperate for a boyfriend, you can date me then." Jay said.

" Better I dating with the stray dog out there than dating with you." Yeonja slammed her door.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading !🤍🤍🤍🤍