Chapter 24

YOONGI'S POV

"I need to go to the bank to deposit her school fees, if you want you can go back," she said with a mild smile and I nodded.

"Okay then I would leave," I replied.

She pouted as I moved ahead when I felt a slight tug on my hoodie. I frowned, "what now?"

"N-Nothing," she said.

"Then leave me."

She sighed as she gave up on her grip and I left nonchalantly. She could have just asked for assistance if she wanted any.

ARI'S POV

He had already helped me enough, I cannot ask for more but I still wanted him to accompany me. It felt nice to have someone with you, it felt warm and comfortable.

I sighed and walked with the assistance of my crutches getting into a cab that dropped me at the bank.

I was quick to do the required. As I was standing outside, keeping my debit card into my wallet, a man bumped into me causing my stance to falter and I hugged the paved footpath.

"Ow..." A shrill whimper escaped my mouth.

"I'm sorry," the masked man apologized almost instantly, bowing, not even looking at me.

Breathy angelic voice. Jimin Hyung! Why was he here out of nowhere?

My eyes widened and I gasped ever so lightly. I didn't even pay attention to my foot that was my now aching as my heart ringing in my ear was all I could hear. I could feel my blood running cold and my expressions turning into a mask of panic.

He finally looked up and I abruptly refrained eye contact. Eyes darting around maniacally, looking for escape.

"Oh. Aren't you the girl from that day?" He spoke in his dulcet voice.

"I am sorry," he apologized again, offering a hand which I eventually had to accept.

"I- It's okay," I stuttered, keeping my tone as low as possible.

He picked up my crutches and offered them back to me, giving them a glance of inquisition.

"Thanks," I mumbled lowly.

"My pleasure Miss...?"

"Ari."

"Miss Ari," he completed, bending down to reach my eye level and I instinctively backed off.

He chuckled, "are you nervous?"

"N-No. I have to go," I quickly said pacing in I don't know what direction.

"Oh wait. My jacket?" He asked from behind and I mentally cursed the jacked itself.

"That's at my home. Tell me your address I'll courier it to you," I offered, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"Why waste money, let's get it together."

God. He is an idol! Why is he behaving like this? What should I say now?

"I-I... I will send it to you, no problem," I blubbered.

He tilted his head but I cannot make out his expressions behind the mask, sunglasses and a bucket cap.

"Don't tell me you sold it. It was a limited edition."

Hah? Then why did you just give it.

"No I didn't. It's with me... I... Okay. Let's go together."

"If you insist!" He said and came upto me.

I insist? Hell no. I don't insist. You insist.

"Wait here. I'll just bring my car," he said and moved ahead.

Should I run? I should. Obviously.

"Don't you dare run away!" He abruptly turned around.

"Haha? What are you saying? Why would I run away? What a nice day, isn't it?"

"Come with me," he offered.

"No no. I'll not run away," I lied.

"I don't believe you. I need my jacket..."

I sighed yet again, "okay. Let's go." I followed him till his car and to my surprise, it wasn't his car. Was I assuming wrong? Is he not Park Jimin?

He went ahead and opened the door to the seat beside the driver's one gesturing me to have a seat.

If he's not Jimin Hyung. It's obviously not safe to get into any man's car. So, I instinctively backed off.

"Can we take a cab instead?" I offered.

"Why? Oh... Oh that's fine. Let's take a cab. Sorry, my bad," he understood in seconds. How is he so perceptive?

I refrained any eye contact with him during the ride. Hell, I didn't even stole a glance at him. The cab stopped right in front of my street. He paid the driver on my behalf too inspite of my persistence.

I let out a breath as I opened the door to my house. It wasn't a magnificent one but it wasn't even miserable. It was somewhere between it, a perfect place for me. A place where I feel I can let down my gaurd.

But today it felt like a prison, I was feeling suffocated with him. I wanted to runaway but there was no way how to.

"Come in please," I welcomed, trying to twist my voice and turn it a bit nasally as to conceal my identity.

I walked in but later realised that he didn't enter and was standing still at the entrance.

He took off his mask to unveil his ethereal beauty. My eyes widened as I gulped lightly. What was happening here? Why is he revealing his identity to a stranger? Why is that stranger me?

"Y-You..." I stuttered.

"Yes. I am Park Jimin..." He paused as he took an outrageous step towards me. My heart was beating way too loud for a normal person.

"I am Park Jimin, Mr. Park Soo."