Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I only write this story when I feel bored and if I have free time.

Also, I won't be putting much effort into this as I'm only writing this for fun and not seriously.

But I will however still try to avoid making this story weird and confusing as well as put a bit of effort while I'm at it.

And as for the protagonist of this story, well imagine Echidna if she was born on Earth, has emotions, is a massive fan of History and Technology and is wearing a Black Tracksuit.

And is named Angela Merkel.

AAA - Talking inside head

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Sacred Kingdom of Lugnica

=•=

Ottawa, Canada - 11:30 pm

"Mmm... Welp, seems like the latest chapter of The Rise of Arla is still not on sale yet. Imma just buy something else instead." A certain Pale Girl thought.

"Ahh, chips." she says while picking up 6 of them.

"Alright, how much for these Mr.?"

"That would be $12 please." says the cashier.

"Ok here." the girl then gives the $12 to the cashier.

=•=

She then gets out of the convenience store.

"Hmmmmmm, now time to go back home and waste more time watching random YouTube Videos. Or maybe re-watch the Re: Zero Anime again? Or even better, stop procrastinating and actually continue reading the Arc 5 Webnovel. Ok then, continue reading the Webnovel it is."

She then walks the streets to go to her home. As she was crossing a TV Store, she then decides to stop for a moment to look at the latest news.

"Hmm, so it seems like the Colonization of Mars is going well. That's good. I really can't wait to go in that Red Planet as one of the first tourists and see the Planet's Barren Wasteland for myself."

"... *yawn*"

After closing her eyes for a second, she then notices that her surroundings has drastically changed after opening her eyes.

"... What just happened?"

After saying this, she then notices a bunch of People wearing Medieval Clothing, Furries walking around the streets, Dinosaurs pulling carriages as well as some Deja Vu. Almost like she knows the place.

"Uhh, is this some sort of prank? Ok now, everyone reveal yourselves! Take off your cameras, feel free to like I don't know, interview me?"

As she says this, some people are only staring at her in confusion.

"Uhh what? This is a prank right?" she asks a woman carrying a baby with her.

"What's a prank? I don't know what your talking about." the mother says.

"... Never mind. Thanks for answering my questions." she says before walking.