Someone

Technoblade went back home with Tubbo and helped escort Michael across the sea. Ranboo, or rather, the shell of him that remained, welcomed Tubbo to live with him, although he wasn't exactly sure who this 'Tubbo' guy was.

Michael was safe and sound, and that was what mattered.

Technoblade retrieved a handful of sewn together homemade journals of sorts.

Tubbo looked up from Michael in curiosity as Technoblade unraveled the strings of the books.

"What's that?" Tubbo asked. Technoblade scoffed in return, shaking his head in return.

"You don't get around much, do you?" Technoblade asked.

Tubbo made a look of confusion, taking slight offense to that statement.

"Last I checked, getting around and getting involved tends to end in getting an arrow through my eye. So no." Tubbo said, crossing his arms. "So what is it?"

"Prison sign-in forms." Technoblade said. "I had to sign one a while back, and there's a good selection of others here. Only curious thing is...these two."

Technoblade handed Tubbo one of the two journals he was indicating suspicion.

The slot for the name was filled in, and at first Tubbo thought it was just really incoherent scribbles. But when he examined it further, he saw that it was actually quite neat, but in a strange language he had no idea how to translate.

Signed: ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜

Interesting.

Tubbo held onto the books, and waved as Technoblade walked away into the woods, heading back in the direction of the prison.

There was no way in hell he hadn't heard something back there. And he was going to prove it.

About the very second he set his mind on going back to the prison, stabbing pain shot through him, raging whispers telling him to 'go home, there's nothing to see at the prison'.

Every step forward felt like he was pushing through the fiercest windstorm of the century, the voices using their full power of will to pull him back.

Technoblade stopped, and looked back, seeing he had made merely a few meters of progress.

"What is so important that you won't let me go back and check it out?" Technoblade asked.

This was strange, even for the voices. Normally they only made themselves known when they demanded some sort of act of cruel violence. But to try and stop Technoblade from going somewhere....

The only reason, or rather person, that they wouldn't want Technoblade to come into contact could possibly be is-

"Shit." Technoblade said out loud in no more than a soft whisper, quickly swept away by the wind. He stepped forward and felt that the grasp the other half of him had was diminished.

"What? Shocked I figured it out so quick?" Technoblade asked. "I don't know what the hell you think you're trying to pull, but it's not happening."

Technoblade rolled his eyes and dismissed the voices eruption in maniacal laughter as he pressed forward towards the prison.

You really think this time will be any different from the last time you tried to break her out of prison?

Technoblade said nothing, and pushed forward, but each step felt like he was dragging sacks of concrete behind him. He knew it was best to not engage with anything he heard in his mind, as that only amplified their effect.

Last time she saw you, weren't you breaking the person who wanted- no- swore to use her, out of prison? Now you think she'll forget that?

"It depends." Technoblade said. "If I don't show up, who will? Oh that's right! Dream. And like it or not, he's the one person she hates more than me in this world, so I think I win."