Part 8 - What's happening next..

I'm scared, she's scaring me. How much did she see, how much did she hear? I'm so fucked, so so fucked.

I stared at her with a terrified look and after a second just smiled. "What..? I swear you are seeing and hearing stuff" I said with a small laugh. "Isn't y/n l/n the girl who disappeared a while ago..? I don't know how they'd be me..?" She kinda just stared at me with a not very convincing relieved look. "I- I just swear I saw you with- and-.." she stutters while trying to understand what and how she could be imagining her sister again.

Tsukagi L/N had been seeing her sibling and flashbacks of the night they were taken, however they hadn't happened since she started UA, so why are they apparently back now? Was it her mind messing with her..?

I place my hand on her cheek and give her a small concerning smile, "Are you sure you are alright? You seem a bit off love.." She stays silent. So much silence. After a minute of just awkward staring and both of us terrified of what is about to happen next she just walks away.

She walked away. She just walked away. Tsukagi knows to much, she's suspecting me but I can't say anything to Shigaraki or he'll kill her.. No. I should tell him. She didn't care about me years ago so why would I care about her now. God i'm so fucking pathetic, Why can't I just speak.

I rush back to The League Of Villains hideout and run to Dabi's room. "Dabi?! Dabi are you here!!" I yell out in a panic. Dabi walks out of his bathroom shirtless with a toothbrush in his mouth, "Whoa calm down there y/n- what's wrong with you?" Dabi sounds and looks concerned and kind of scared for you by the way you are panicking, this hurts you. It hurts to see him feel bad for you. "I- ... I uhm- I LOST MY PHONE AND CANT FIND IT!!" I say nervously acting like I'm not about to have a panic attack about Tsukagi. He lets out a small laugh "Okay okay calm down there princess I'll help you look for it just let me get dressed" After he mentioned that you realize Dabi is shirtless. Abs. How can he be so perfect?!?! You get very flustered and cover your face. "DABI PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU FREAK" you squeal and run out of the room as he laughs at you.

A small realization hits...

What's happening next..

———————————
LOOK HOW HOT DABI IS BRO. AHHH

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I'M NOT MOTIVATED TO DO MORE. I lost contact with the friend I was originally doing this story with so that's what's been holding me back from writing more, I'm definitely gonna try to stay updated now though! See you horny bitches soon ;)