Fighting for their love

Authors POV:
Groggy mornings, groggy MONDAY mornings. JUST mornings in general sucked for the Bangtan household.

Well to be fair it probably doesn't work well for us either but disregarding that point.

MORNINGS hold a lot of effort. A lot of time is dedicated into mornings and Yoongi was feeling the effects.

He woke up tired and still upset from the past few days. He had no real motivation to go to work. However, if he wanted his luxurious mansion and if he wanted to live in comfort of some sort he had to go.

Plus, he worked way too hard on this dream to let it go to waste. Why did he have endless nights, long exams alongside no sleep for the duration of his course?

To retire in less than five years? Heck No!

He got up and wore his gym clothes. He then went downstairs to the home gym and began his workout.

1 hour of intense workout later he walked back up to his room and showered. He washed his face and did his skin care routine. Yoongi may not look like the type to care but he did care for his skin.

Courtesy of living with Jimin for so long, plus Namjoon who had grown accustomed to Jimin's love for skin care and he too adapted it into his life.

Now Yoongi followed the Park brothers.

He got into his scrubs and took a deep breath. He put his stethoscope around his neck, he then grabbed his bag and walked out of the room

Once he got downstairs he decided since he was early to have some breakfast.

He didn't expect anyone to be awake but Taehyung was. He was sat quietly on the kitchen counter with a warm cup of tea in his hand.

When Tae noticed Yoongi he perked up instantly and smiled. "Hi hyung". Yoongi smiled lightly and said "hello Taehyung".

Taehyung frowned at the name since he was restless to hear "bubs" from his hyungs mouth.

Yoongi just stepped aside and began to make a coffee in his travel mug. He didn't want to make anything else because he didn't want it to be awkward between Tae and him.

He was too lost in his thoughts to notice Taehyung who was making something. He only did notice when Taehyung quietly pushed a plate of toast on his side and said "it's not much but eat something hyung you'll need it and have a good day". Then he took his cup of tea and walked away.

Yoongi's heart fluttered because he missed this about Taehyung; his caring and loving nature.

Yoongi took a bit of the toast and even though it was just toast and required little to no effort he loved it because Taehyung had prepared it for him.

He finished his meal off and grabbed his coffee. As he was putting his shoes on he recalled that one moment with Taehyung that he missed dearly.

~ Flashback ~

Yoongi lay on the king size bed in his, Namjoon's and Taehyung's room. He was sick and when Min Yoongi gets sick that's when the whole house goes upside down.

Jin was running around making food for Yoongi, Jimin was getting him medicine, Hoseok helped Jin, Namjoon was cleaning stuff and Taehyung was on cuddling duty. As for Jungkook he was still sleeping but anyways.

Taehyung rubbed Yoongi's back, cuddled him, massaged his aching body and even fed him the food Jin had given him.

Yoongi was better after about three days but for the fourth and fifth day he pretended because he loved the care he was getting from Taehyung.