1.3

"Lay back and I'll show you who the queen is."

~~~

Louis's eyes scanned the crowd as he danced to the beat of the music, shaking his panty-clad bum like a pro. However, he wasn't completely focused in the music. He wanted to catch sight of a green-eyed Harry before the end of his shift but it's been nearly seven hours since his talk with Harry.

It was nearing one in the morning, meaning that Louis had fifteen minutes before he was scheduled to leave and Harry wasn't here yet.

After Louis's dance was over and he had wads of cash in the lace panties, he skittered off towards the dressing room, relying on someone to pick up the money that was left behind on the stage.

Louis grabbed his phone off his vanity, clicking the home button to where the screen lit up. He had three texts messages, all from Harry.

Heart jumping in his chest, Louis opened the first one from 6:33 pm.

I'd rather get you alone, pretty. I'll get you after work. I know that you prefer walking, but I can't wait any longer. xH

Then another, at 10:04 pm.

Hey, babe, what time do you get off? xH

Then the last one at exactly midnight.

I know you aren't reading my messages, so you must be busy. Text me back when you can, baby doll. xH

Louis scratched his wrist nervously, feeling his heart flutter for an unknown reason. He replied, trying not to sound desperate.

Which he totally wasn't, by the way.

Sorry, can't have my phone while working. Your club isn't as strict as mine with rules. Or maybe it's because you're the reason they're a decent club anyways? I'll be out in ten. You're welcome to stay at mine tonight. (; -Lou

Louis bobbed on his toes as he waited, seeing Harry read the message almost immediately and the little typing bubble had appeared. The phone vibrated with Harry's reply.

Decent? I'm pretty sure Alive is ten times The Dollhouse, babe, but nice try. I'm on my way. Be ready and look pretty. xH

Louis didn't respond, he just started stripping and putting on a pair of white panties, black button-up shorts, and a cute white tee. Louis reapplied a light lipstick, preferring it over the sticky gloss, and shoved his phone onto his baby blue bag.

Louis jumped when a Daisy flower crown was place on his head. He whipped around to see Avery, blue eyes lit with excitement.

"Who're you going to see, Lou?" Avery asked, giggling at Louis's blush.

"No one," Louis blurted far too quickly, turning back towards his vanity mirror and adjusting the crown. It was cute. Louis took two bobby pins and clipped the crown into his feathery hair.

"Don't lie, Louis. I can see it in your eyes. You are my best friend," Avery said, sounding slightly hurt.

"Avery, I'm honestly just going home. I'll catch you later, babe." With a peck to Avery's cheek, Louis was gone.

Louis darted through the crowd of strippers and rich men, stepping into the chilly air and seeing Harry's familiar car parked to the side. Louis rushed to the passenger seat and climbed in, immediately leaning over and attaching his lips to Harry's, who jumped in shock, but kissed back until Louis pulled away.

"Please get to my apartment," Louis begged and Harry didn't even argue.

~~~

Louis pushed Harry back onto the bed, a seemingly odd turn of events. Louis was quick to straddle the younger man, needy for him.