🐢141🐢

No one's POV

Heebum is so bored. The house is silent because everyone is still asleep. The cat wants to play, but not with the annoying dog. Heebum stretched and climbs the stairs. The door of the playroom is closed, the pets cant go there because Bugsy ruined a few things so instead Heebum walks in Heechul's office and meows before going in the main bedroom.

Heebum soundlessly jumps on the bed and watches the sleeping humans for a moment. Siwon is hugging Heechul who is snuggled close to him. Heebum spots that the door leading in the nursery is opened and the cat goes there.

The baby is also asleep, but he is slowly waking up. Yesung blinks a few times and whines. He felt really tiny yesterday so daddy put the little peanut in a sleeping bag. When he is this small, they don't use blanket and use the bag. The white sleeping bag is patterned with hearts, stars in pink, grey and orange and the zip fastening along the side and button-fastening shoulder straps ensure Yesung can't kick it away.

He is also wearing a pastel orange pajama and sucks on a pink pacifier. Yesung whines a bit and squirms. He is still feeling very small and he isn't very pleased to be alone. Heebum sits down next to his head and silently meows while sniffling to his hair and cheeks. The cat really likes her furless kitten, she licks his cheeks a few times to calm him down, but unfortunately for her, Siwon woke up and now enters the nursery.

"Heebum! Get out of there!"

Yesung is even grumpier when daddy takes the cat out of his crib. Heebum stays in the nursery and watches how Siwon unzipped the sleeping bag and starts changing Yesung's diaper. Daddy is so annoying  today! He is cold!

Yesung cries when daddy pulls down his pants and lifts his legs to get rid of the dirty nappy. Siwon is trying to be fast, he is using a few wet napkins to clean the delicate skin while Yesung squirms and whines. Heebum curiously comes closer to the crib and stands on her back legs while putting her front paws on the edge of the crib. Yesung makes soft chirping noise after spotting her and reaches his hand toward her. Heebum licks the tips of the small fingers and Siwon chased her away. Heebum runs in the main bedroom and jumps on the bed. Heechul strokes her fur while still being sleepy and lazy.

Siwon made a short trip in the bathroom to wash Yesung's face and hands before coming back and putting Yesung on the bed next to Heechul. Heebum quickly smells the little human and Yesung giggles. He loves the fluffy animal!

Heechul is melting while watching his cat and baby cuddling. Yesung is gently holding one hand on her side while curling and uncurling his fingers. Heebum's tail is softly thumping against the mattress and she watches Yesung who is slowly sucking on a pacifier. Siwon cooked breakfast and now gets dressed to leave. He ties his tie and then kisses Yesung's forehead and kisses Heechul on lips. Yesung hates when daddy leaves, but mommy is still there, right next to him. Heechul picks him up and they go downstairs so their breakfast won't get cold. After food Yesung is seated on the couch in the living room and he watches cartoons with mommy. Yesung chews on the collar of his T-shirt and doesn't pay attention to the cartoons, he is busy playing with Heechul's hair.

The whole day is silent and quite boring. Yesung is feeling too little to do something else than sucking on his pacifier and bitting on the ear of his stuffed bunny. Somehow, Heechul forgot about the only thing they were supposed to do - their appointment with Chungha. She was worried about them so she called Heechul and the man slaps his forehead.

"Dam it! Chungha, I am sorry. I completely forgot about our session. I will pay your time I wasted."

Chungha is glad they are okay, she was worried something bad happened to them.

"Yesung is feeling tiny today, he isn't speaking. At least come and have a cup of tea or coffee with me."

Heechul feels bad for wasting her time, he shouldn't forget about such important things. Chungha isn't mad, Heechul's offer sounds nice.