First day nerves - SJ

Age- 20s

Your pov-
Somehow I had managed to get a job with a new and upcoming brand called the Outset. It's a skincare brand and I was selected to be the social media manager, so I'll be filming all the social media tiktoks etc and reels, live videos. I am young and look smart according to the co-founder Kate Foster. I got the job and todays my first day. The other co founder is the Scarlett Johansson, which is crazy. I'd been working with a few small businesses and I got scouted by Kate and Scarlett.

I'm walking through the building and go to the receptionist who lets me through to upstairs.

Kate- " you must be y/n. Hi I'm Kate nice to meet you"
You- " yes I am y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for this opportunity"
Kate- " follow me and you can meet Scarlett. We are going to need a lot of help with the social media stuff. Neither of us know what we are doing. We have set up the accounts but that's it."

She guides me into a boardroom then tells me to sit down. She says she'll be back in a second and to stay put. I look down and my leg is bouncing along with my hands shaking. God, I was so nervous. This is the biggest opportunity I will probably ever have. I'm zoning out when I hear a familiar voice.

Scarlett- " ahh your the famous y/n. It's nice to meet you"

I stand up to go greet her I feel rude sitting here.
You- " hi, thank you so much for this opportunity"
Scarlett- " no thank you, I'm so looking forward to this"

She pulls me in for a hug which was extremely unexpected but I appreciate the friendliness.
She whispers in my ear.
Scarlett- " it's ok to be nervous. Your going to be great"

She smiles and me and we sit down and she shows me the plans for Instagram and tiktok. In all fairness to her they were really good plans. Her fan base will go absolutely crazy. I'm looking through all the pieces of paper with the plans for each post etc. I look up and she's smiling at me.

You- " is everything ok"
Scarlett- " you have really nice skin. I'm jealous"
You- "this is makeup. I have really dry skin at the moment it's this New York"
Scarlett- " let me grab the nourishing Squalane Daily Moisturiser"

She hands me the product.
Scarlett- " this should do the trick. Do you want to try it out now. We have plenty of time"

I was nervous because I would have to take my makeup off and I got no sleep last night. She hands me the cleanser and a wet cloth. I wipe it off and it's embarrassing how much product is on the wipe.
Scarlett- " apply a small amount to each cheek then your forehead"
You- " can you do it. You know the product best"
Scarlett- " of course!!! Just know your one of the first people in the world alongside my husband to try this"
You- " I am truly honoured"

She applies it to my face and my skin feels amazing afterwards.
Scarlett- " this really goes with your skin, like texture wise etc. I want you to model for this. Your skin looks gorgeous sweetie"
You- " oh honestly... i..... but"
Scarlett- " no buts come on."

She grabs my hand and we head over to the little photography set up they have. They want me to do a neutral pose to get all the angles of my face, which made me literally want to die I'm so insecure of my side profile.
Kate- " give us a smile y/n, flash us those pearly whites"

I laugh at her comment and there's a big flash. Scarlett comes over and sits with me and tickles my side so we both start laughing and the photographs are more candid that way.
Scarlett- " as one of our first posts I want this photo of me and you then the one of Kate and I on Instagram please social media manager"
You- " on it right now"

I upload the photos. The account already had 43.3k followers and within minutes I saw all of the Scarlett fan accounts or Natasha Romanoff fan account commenting.

Scarfan1- omg who is that pretty girl omg
Natashasleftfoot- Scarlett is stunning, so is Kate and the new girl omg

Scarlett- " let's do a video"

I get my phone out and Scarlett gives me the hint to film.

Scarlett- " hey friends, welcome to the outset. Be ready for the release date in one week and meet our new social media manager y/n y/l/n!!!"

She grabs my phone and points it at me.

Scarlett- " see you all soon!!!"

I wave to her and she stops recording.

Scarlett- " a natural for the camera. My question is why are you always hiding behind it?"
You- " feels more comfortable to be out of the spotlight"
Scarlett- " your built for it y/n. I'm not just being nice, you have a natural camera ready face. So please can you model for us and I want to get you an audition for black widow 2."
You- " there's a black widow 2. OMG!!!"
Scarlett- " yes but don't tell anyone. Let's go get coffee"

And just like that my first day nerves were gone. Scarlett Johansson was truly the best boss ever.

A/n- pt2 anyone :)