Material girl karen

Hello, with everything that's going on right now in Ukraine I hope that you my readers are not effected by the senseless and horrific acts taking place. These actions are not justified, nor are they necessary. I will have absolutely no talk of supporting the invasion on this story via comments or other wise, it is not edgy or emo and it will be taken down immediately.
This is only a precaution, I know that my readers are good people, and I have lots of fun reading you're comments : )
——-

Karen fired several balls at Peter. He stepped to the right to avoid the first, one, ducked to avoid the second, and barely caught the third ball. Panting, Peter stood tall in his success.

"That was great! If I could somehow learn to be more flexible I could dodge them faster. For now, though, I can only seem to jump or duck out of the way-"A fourth ball fired and hit Peter in the nuts. His body slumped in defeat.

"You said fire them unexpectedly," Karen said. Peter smiled.

"T-thanks,"

Spidey_ ENDED

LOADING: Web_

"Behold. The web shooter!"

"Query: What is a web shooter?"

"Something I'm building. I took the liberty of borrowing one of 's scanners to help analyze my spit and break it down into simpler compounds." He showed her the blueprints for a wrist contraption. "I'm planning on making it look like this. With cheap materials, so I can make or repair them in any situation. I'll need more materials though. And I need to test if the spinnerets and barrel work.

"Query: What is that vial you're holding?"

"Web fluid. Ideally, mixing this powdery compound at the top with the liquid creates a synthetic silk. It also generates immense pressure, allowing me to fire it. This was easier to make, thanks to a chemistry kit. I'm gonna test it by firing it out of this tube. If it works, I can implement it in my web shooter. Hopefully I can get it working before school starts." He pointed the barrel at the wall.

"Okay. Let's fire it and record it. Going in 3, 2,1 and DATA CORRUPTED.

*ERROR MESSAGE* File unable to load as systems were compromised at the time. Error analysis: After several tries of prototype 'web shooter,' Peter tried firing it on humanoid object. He discovered that vial containing web fluid was not strong enough for repeated uses. Massive amounts clogged and seeped into Iron Man systems. Droid was not specifically designed for combat, and was an older model. Systems clogged up, resulting in shutdown. AI transferred safely to Stark Databanks, but data within the last 5 minutes before shutdown were deleted to prevent system bugs.

Response from user: So, so, sorry. Plz don't take Karen away.

Web_ ENDED

-HOLOGRAPHIC TV SHUTTING DOWN-

Tony glanced at Pepper as he shut down the holo-screen. She was in a fit of laughter.

"Oh come on you said you wouldn't laugh," He teased. "You wanted to stay updated on him."

"I'm sorry! It's, he's like a puppy someone found on the side of the road. C'mon, show me the web-mouth one again." She begged.

"No can do. You're already here an hour past your shift and who said Harold wouldn't be happy with that?"

Pepper rolled her eyes. "You're playing the husband card? Fine," she packed her things and headed for the door. "See you at work tomorrow Tony."

"You too."

As Pepper left the room Tony rubbed his hands.

"Time to get to work. Friday? Play that tape again."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"It's fine." Friday sighed and a video from several years ago played.

As the video played, Tony went over to his latest Iron Man suit.

"This is Karry Anderson from the Daily Bugle, bringing you breaking news. In a surprising turn of events, Captain America has retired from the Avengers. Following suit, famed hero Invincible Iron Man is also leaving the team. Researchers are confused at such a dramatic change, but have yet to get any confirmation from any Avengers members.

Following this, the Avengers have reached greater ties with M.A.R.V.E.L, and are planning on helping the rise of more independent companies. While not bad, the sudden change of the Avengers from a elite hero company seeking to expanding it's business, to helping smaller companies, raises the question. What is causing this sudden change of events?

This is Karry Anderson, singing off."

"Alright. Friday, how many current search results for the word 'Avengers' and 'Tony Stark?'"

"Most concern recent members of the Avengers. Searches for 'Tony Stark' and 'Avengers' have lowered overall by 50%, but recent events have caused those to slowly rise by 5%.

"Good." Tony shook his head. "Nice to know people are forgetting about that me."

"That is the first time you have ever said that."

"And it won't be the last."

"Sir, I may be a bit forward with this, but out of all the Avenger members that have ever existed, you have the most articles written about you."

"I know that. That's why I have to do this. It's about getting the rest of the group as far away from me as possible." He muttered. "If...If I can't be Iron Man anymore, the world needs at least some people to stand as a beacon of hope."

"Understood sir. If it makes you feel any better, according to Forbes, you aren't the most inspiring hero."

"But one of the most powerful," Tony muttered. "and the one with the most enemies around the world. Thor gets to chill in Asgard while I'm down here making sure nobody steals miniaturized tank missiles. Once I'm gone, people will be trying to grab my stuff. Crime will rise. Villains won't be far behind. And when I can't protect it...it'll be up to Peter."

"And if he cannot stop them?"

Tony sighed. "He'll be able to. He's a good kid. Besides, I'll do what I can to lighten the load."