Apocalypse (M)

DISCLAIMER : I am writing such a  scene for the first time so, sorry for being bad at it. Please bear with me.

Thank you ❤️
-------------------------------------------------------

The two men were now standing near the big window, arms wrapped around each  other lost in each other's touch.

The journey from the school to Jungkook's house was full of restlessness, the restlessness to reach the private space as soon as possible. Surprisingly neither of them felt awkward instead Jungkook was thankful that his sister and his nephew wont be home tonight and he has never been so eager to reach his house.

And now they stood there under the moonlight.

Jungkook had his one hand on Taehyung's waist while other was on his neck and his lips were on his devouring every inch of it.

Taehyung's hand slowly moved to Jungkook's chest and with utter care he unbuttoned his shirt.

They stopped kissing to get some air and in that time taehyung looked down at Jungkook's now naked chest and hovered his fingers over his toned abs.

Taehyung was enthralled by that perfect body. Each curve, each inch was so perfect as if sculpted by the Greek Gods themselves.

While he slowly removed the shirt from Jungkook's body sliding it down his arms, Jungkook moved his focus to Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung moaned a little as the man sucked on his weak spot. He put his one hand around Jungkook's neck and the other on his shoulder.

Jungkook moves from his neck to his jaw and then to his lips

He starts to take his step forward and taehyung steps back, this goes on until they both land on the bed

"Did Jungkook tell you where he got the t-shirt from" asked hobi who was accompanying yoongi in the lab. It was almost midnight but both the officers decided to wait for results of the tests.

Yoongi shook his head "No idea, he just said he will tell us once the results are here. I think they will be here soon after all its been quite some time"

Hoseok sighed and looked at the clock

It was quarter to 12

Almost midnight

The clothes were scattered all around the room which was illuminated by the moonlight and  filled with lustful sounds escaping from Taehyung's lips.

He bit his lower lips to restrict those sounds but when he felt Jungkook's lips on his neck and his hands roaming around his body, feeling every inch he couldn't control it anymore.

"Ju-jungkook" he whimpered. Jungkook slowly looked at him.

Once again mesmerized by that ethereal face, he wondered how can a human be so beautiful both inside and out. He caressed his cheek with his thumb and pressed his forehead against his

"Jungkook" taehyung whispered

"hmmm"

"I want you" taehyung whispered near his ear. His voice had such a longing in it that jungkook couldn't even think of questioning him or having second thoughts.

But why would he?

Afterall

Jeon Jungkook was head over heels for Kim Taehyung...

Jungkook firmly presses his lips against Taehyung's soft lips. Taehyung slightly opens his mouth and his tongue immediately finds its way inside his mouth.