Chapter 89: A Broken Mind... A Broken Time

Before he chapter starts, I do want to let you all know that I have retconned Satsuki's Amaterasu. Decided to give her another ability due to how inconvenient the ability is in a lot of cases.

Hope you understand. Enjoy the chapter.

~~~

"You have... the Mangekyou," spoke Kakashi, his body running on absolute fumes. His breathing was intense, his body threatening to drop on the ground.

Her sadistic grin sharpened.

"Yes! That's right! I now have the same eyes as Itachi." Power surged through her body and it stimulated her body, exciting her to different degrees.

It was like a drug to her.

"You're messed up in the head," announced Kakashi, sending Satsuki a glare with furious intent. She let out a manic laugh, her terror reverberating all across the forest.

"Am I? I'm not the only one! Konoha - that forsaken village - is also messed up in the head! My revenge... is not over just YET!" She wanted to cry, but anger and rage took over, refusing to let her drop tears.

Kakashi growled lightly.

"Where is Naruto to keep you on his leash." Satsuki glared at him, a furious gaze locking on to his every being. She let out a gruff grunt.

"I won't let him deceive me anymore! His words were nothing but fanciful lies! He can't lock me up forever in his web of deceptions." Kakashi grimaced back, seeing as her feelings towards Naruto had changed.

"Trust me, Satsuki. If he wanted to lock you up, then you wouldn't be here now. If you were locked, then he would've killed you the moment you escaped." He may hate Naruto, but he knew respect where it's due.

"SHUT UP!" Satsuki disappeared, tendrils of lightning shrouding her body as the lightning spasmed out of control. The Aphrodite quickly enveloped her, gravitating as it covered all of her body.

"I'll end this... in an INSTANT!" Roaring loudly, Satsuki disappeared a purple and black tendrils were left behind. A foot appeared right in front of his face, bashing him away in quick succession. Blood sputtered out of his mouth, his back hitting the ground.

Regaining his steps, Kakashi jumped away, his eye spinning wildly as Satsuki was in the air, her blade imbued with sparks of lightning.

"DIE DIE DIE!" With an impure laugh, she shot out bits and pieces of lightning, the barbs making contact with the ground and made it explode in a number of tiny pieces.

Not recognizing the armor that she wore, Kakashi summoned one portal just a bit above Satsuki, sending a kunai in hopes to pierce through her armor.

What is that amor? He was to ask him, deflecting a thread of lightning with his tanto. The kunai had bounced off of the amor as if the weapon was nothing but a trivial force.

"Portals? How dull!" She landed on the ground, her feet crashing itself on the ground, making the coarse ground shatter and crackle upon impact. They were like spiderwebs that strung along the ground.

Jumping forward, Satsuki imbued her foot with a light amount of chakra. Too fast for Kakashi to see, the foot was pressed into his stomach, shooting him away. Zipping around, Satsuki broke through numerous trees throughout her trailing towards Kakashi.