LXIV

Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

Ayaka and Thoma wished M/n and the others well, she knew they'd need it more than anything

Ayaka and Thoma wished M/n and the others well, she knew they'd need it more than anything. She truly wished that things weren't the way they were, she wishes to know the brave king more and ask him many questions but the time would come.
"Stay safe Thoma, Raiden Shogun didn't appear too happy that I helped you and Aether escape from her punishment...Hells she didn't even flinch when I made a mention of war."

"I'll stay inside till this is all over, I'm counting on you guys and keep yourselves safe too."M/n gave Thoma a sad smile while patting his shoulder then gives him a hug, the poor pyro user was going to be trapped inside the tea house for a while so he can keep his vision. M/n and Helios join hands causing a rift to spawn open and they walk in with Aether, Paimon, and Val walking in behind them. Helios then takes the lead, searching for Inumaki, however, Inumaki was no longer on Watatsumi island.
"Oh! I remember now, Inumaki said something about a place called Fort Fujitou..."

"Fort Fujitou, huh? Then, this place has to be it."Helios gently tugs M/n behind him and occasionally glances back to make sure that they don't lose any in the rift of time and space. The group quickly exists, startling the daylights out of the men keep guard. To them, five people just randomly appeared before them.
"Hello, I am king M/n. I'm looking for Inumaki, are they here by any chance?"

"Ye-Yes! Holy Archon! They said you'd make your way here but that was only a few minutes ago! I'll escort you all to them now!"They say brightly and began walking towards the main entrance of the fort, however, pain washes over M/n when seeing all the hurt soldiers before they proceed, M/n stops to heal everyone. The Soldiers, suddenly full of energy and no longer hurt spang to their feet in both shock and joy.
"I feel like I can run forty laps around the compound! Thank you very much!"The sound of rowdy soldiers catches Inumaki's and another's attention and they rush over to see the once wounded soldiers now crowding around the king.
"M/n, glad you see you're okay. However, a little warning next time before you run away from me? I know I'm not the best company-"

"Oh, dear Archons! It's not like that!"Inumaki burst into laughter at M/n's sudden outburst but Inumaki explains that they were joking and gestures over to the male next to them.
"This is commander Gorou of the Watatsumi army, Gorou this is my travel companion, well was, King M/n of Vestal."

"I-It's an honor to meet you, your majesty!"

"Just M/n, please. I'm not in my homeland, so no need to be formal, oh this is my little brother, Helios."The two Elven males smile at Gorou, to which he saw as adorable, his tail sways just a bit and Helios chuckles lightly.
"We're here to help, though at the time, I'm not very proficient with my abilities but as long as I'm near my brother, my abilities should thrive better."Gorou and Inumaki nod then wave them over to talk.
"Oh, so that's why you grabbed my hand."

"Yeah, I couldn't open nor keep a rift stable alone, so I grabbed your hand and it stabilized. I only ran because the others were in danger. Hm, I might need a catalyst but it defeats the purpose of my tail blade.."Helios ponders on how he could contribute to the upcoming war. It wasn't something he ever had to worry about until now, he's never participated in one. M/n chuckles and tells Helios that there is nothing wrong with using both.
"Alright."Gorou voices out when they reach the war room at the heart of the fort.
"We've been having a bit of trouble against the Shogunate's army and their blocking of our resources such as medicine and crops but we also managed to keep them from advancing closer, in due time Kujou will bring their forces to us. We now have four aces, so here's the plan for you."

"Tell us and we'll do whatever we can to help."