forty four

*before we start let me reiterate something. Luci needs to kill an ANGEL to get her wings. so no she cannot just kill Emma. Thank you.

I missed you loves ❤️

: lucille (little richard)

Saint

Luci moved out of my bedroom within a day.
After Rod forced me to tell the rest of my family what happened, I went upstairs to find all of Luci's stuff gone.

When I had checked every room in the manor to find her, Marcus rudely informed me that she was training with Roderick.

"She's focused," he glared. "Leave her alone."

The way he uttered the sentence was as if it was an easy task to do. I would never be able to simply leave Luci alone. No matter how hard I could try.

Throughout that horrid day, Emma would constantly follow me. She was the only person in the house that was not ignoring me. Emma was like a fly and all I wanted to do was swat her away.

She kept blabbing in my ear about baby names, and what gender she thought it was going to be.

The only reason I had kept talking to her after she told me she was pregnant, was because I knew I could not abandon my child as my father did to me.

But after the damage the whole situation had done to Luci, I was pretty much three seconds away from driving her to the nearest clinic.

"I was thinking Saint Jones Jr. if it's a boy," she chirped. "Or Emily for a girl! I hope it's a boy so he looks just like you, though."

"How soon can your mom take you back?" I asked. "You can't stay here."

She stopped walking with me and stood still in the middle of the hallway.

"I told you," she began. "She kicked me out. I have nowhere else to go."

"There has to be some kind of hotel or something," I bargained. "I'll give you money so you can stay there instead."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asked. "The mother of your child?"

"You don't want me to answer that question," I mumbled.

She gasped and her eyes widened at the blatant disrespect I was showing her.

"Whether you like it or not," she said lowly. "I'm keeping our child. This is a shared responsibility, Saint."

I ignored her and walked her down to her room.

"Where is your room?" she asked. "I'd like to stay there."

"You are staying here. I don't want you anywhere near my room," I said.

"But shouldn't we start modeling healthy relationships for our baby? I mean what will they think-"

"There are boundaries between us. You're not my girlfriend," I interrupted. "That spot is reserved for Luci only. You're just the mother of my future child."

"Didn't Luci just break up with you though?" she asked. "It's been... three days and she hasn't said a word to you."

She did not have to remind me.

It had been three agonizing, sleep-deprived days and I had barely seen Luci, let alone talked to her. She had mastered the perfect schedule to avoid me.

Her shower times were sporadic, so I could never be sure exactly what time she would be in there. The door to her room through the bathroom was always locked, and when I would try to catch her leaving her room, she would already be gone.