Chapter 13

She then took Orlando and Dean with her, and Aidan and I sat down on the couch in front of the couch were Peter sat on.

"How did your first interview go?"
Peter asked while I laid down but made sure I wasn't touching Aidan.

"Kinda great, but I think they expected alot from us." I said as I quickly nodded.

"Yeah, about that... I have a small problem with the way you try to act 'in love'." Peter said as he nervously did something with his hands.

"What's wrong with the photoshoot we did?" Aidan asked confused.

"Well, it didn't look so realistic. So I want you guys to get closer to eachother, so you'll need to spend more time together." Peter sighed but I still didn't get it.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You can't call eachother by your normal names, and you'll be sharing everything." Peter said as he still was doing something with his hands.

"I love you so much Kili!" I yelled as I put my arms around Aidan.

"Look, just try to get into character. And act like you would if the cameras were rolling. And if you want to quit just snap your fingers, understood?" Peter said as he rubbed his hands and sat up straight.

He then snapped his fingers, and I quickly looked at Aidan. I immediately put my feet on his lap, and I laid down again.

"I love you Eryn." Aidan said as he sighed and dreamly looked at me.

"If I wasn't so comfortable on this couch, I would stand up and sit down next to you..." I sighed as I looked at Peter but he wasn't buying it.

Peter snapped his fingers, and walked over to us.

"Okay, when we arrive in bag end it's nothing more then flirting. But after that you must look fully in love, so try again." he said as he pushed us together and snapped his fingers again.

"You're pretty handsome for a dwarf." I said shyly.

"You're the most beautiful elf I've ever seen." Aidan replied as he put one arm around me.

"Ok, this is just awkward. this won't ever work!" I said as I snapped my fingers.

"No, just try to think that there are cameras everywhere, and that it's a scene between Kili and Eryn." Peter said as he crossed his arms.

"I just can't do this, isn't there another way?" I asked as I put my head on his shoulder.

"That's all you need to do, just act like you feel comfortable together." Peter said as he grabbed his laptop and looked shocked.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked worried as I moved away from Aidan.

"The pilot of our helicopter just tripped and broke his arm, so he won't be able to bring us back tonight. And I really can't find another one so quick, so we will take a taxi to bag end tomorrow." he sighed as he put his hands on his head.

"Where will we be spending then night then?" Aidan asked as he walked over to Peter and checked if it was true.

"I hope Elena will be so nice to offer us a room in this building if there is any." Peter sighed as he laid back a bit.

"I hope so too." I said as I laid down on the couch leaving no place for Aidan.

Aidan was about to move my feet, but Peter gestured him to stop.

"What would Kili do?" Peter asked as he snapped with his fingers.

Aidan then put one hand underneath my chin, and pulled my head up. He had a different look in his eyes than he usual had, he looked more kind.

He then put one arm behind my back, so I wouldn't fall back. And he pulled me really close to himself, and he was about to kiss me but I put my hand between our lips.

He shrugged it off, and quickly took my spot. I then just put my back against his side, and I could feel his arm around my stomach.

"You're getting better at this." Peter said as he laughed and nodded.

"Thank you, but I still don't feel comfortable kissing him." I said as I snuggeled into Aidan's shoulder.

"You will get used to that, you'll be kissing alot in the movie." Peter said with a wink.

"We're back!" Dean then yelled as he came into the room followed by Orlando and Elena.

"That was it, thank you so much. I'm assuming your helicopter is waiting on the roof for you." Elena said as she opened the door.

"No," Peter started nervously, "our pilot broke his arm, we're not able to leave. Do you maybe have a place to sleep for us?"

"Of coure we have, but we only have three rooms available. Is that ok?" she asked as she walked in.

"Yes, that's fine." Peter said as we all followed Elena through a couple of halls.

"They're the first three doors to the right, there are no keys. Goodnight." she said as she walked away.

"Peter, why aren't we going back in our helicopter?" Orlando asked confused.

"Our pilot broke his arm, so he couldn't bring us back. We'll be taking a bus to bag end tomorrow." Peter sighed as he opened the first door.

"But I don't need to be in bag end for one scene." Orlando exclaimed as he jumped on one of the beds.

"For one, so you're still coming with us. And I'm guessing that this will be the big brother room?" Peter asked teasingly.

"Oh yeah!" Orlando and Dean said as they high fived.

"Eryn, Kili. You are getting the next room, and try to go to sleep already we'll leave really early tomorrow." Peter said as he opened the door to our room and Aidan and I quickly walked in.

There was only one bed in the whole room, it was a big one. But sharing it with Aidan was the thing that I was really worried about.