Chapter 37

The person knocked on the door, Mi hi opened the door slowly while wearing a painful smile. It was her mother, she looked at her daughter with worried eyes.

"Mi hi, are you alright?" Yura asked softly holding her from her forearm. Mi hi shook her head as no. Yura now got it,

"you are on your periods, right?" she asked Mi hi, as Mi hi was just starring at the wall, her hormones were kicking in, she felt tired.

"It hurts mamma" she said making a painful face to her mother. Yura sighed making her stand up,

"let's go and eat something" Yura said walking with Mi hi, who was in a painful moment, her mother can understand her feeling, but there wasn't anything she could do.

Everyone was present in the living room, Yura made mi hi sit on the couch and walked to the kitchen. Mi hi sat with slightly bending forward hoping the pain would go away, but it was still the same.

Taehyung and Namjoon plopped themselves besides Mi hi. Taehyung ruffled her hair.

"what's wrong baby, you look so dull?" Namjoon asked looking at her, mi hi gave a small smile saying,

"I'm fine oppa"

"I want to eat it, I took it first Jungkook" they heard Jimin's irritated voice, Jungkook was holding the cheese puff packet high while Jimin was jumping trying to catch it from his hand.

"sorry, I saw it first" Jungkook replied with a smirk. Jimin kept jumping up and down to get the cheese puffs, but Jungkook was moving his hand to different directions.

"ooh no, it's your problem you are short, little man" Jungkook teased him. laughs were heard from the background. Mi hi too giggled seeing them fighting just for the cheese puffs. It was so loud in the room, they were shouting, laughing and running.

"boys, keep quiet" Yeong gi spoke still laughing. While Jimin and Jungkook was fighting for the cheese puffs, others averted their attention to their works.

"baby, you don't look fine?" Namjoon questioned again making Mi hi feel shy, he is a boy, there is no way she is going to tell him about it,

"I'm fine oppa, really" Mi hi tried to convince him that she is fine.

"she's not, she's on her periods" Yura shouted back from the kitchen. Mi hi froze, a shade of pink played on her cheeks, she felt embarrassed. She already imagined punching Yura's face if she wasn't her mother.

The boys froze on their spots, dead silent, first time in their life something like this happen, they too felt embarrassed. Mi hi looked down on her lap trying to avoid the awkwardness. The cheese puff packet fell from Jungkook's hand. They were froze, with their eyes on Mi hi.

Jimin quickly grabbed the cheese puffs and ran out of the main door while dragging Jungkook's hand. Suga acted like sleeping even though he was standing. Jin warmly smiled at Mi hi, she looked so weak.

"does it hurt princess?" finally Hobi broke the silence while bending down to Mi hi's eye level. Mi hi slowly nodded her head, she was feeling shy.

"come here, let's go" Taehyung stood up hugging mi hi. Namjoon gestured him to take her to her room.

"Mom, get something healthy for her" Suga shouted.

"I need her to eat healthy food, and no one will let her do anything. No school until your period finishes" Suga said walking up to Mi hi who was hugging Taehyung, resting her head on his shoulder and looking at him. Suga walked and planted a long kiss on her forehead.

Hobi jumped in the middle wiping the kiss of Suga and planting a kiss on her forehead. Mi hi giggled seeing them being silly.

"that's rude" Suga slapped the side of Hobi's head. Taehyung walked away with his little princess warmly wrapped around his arms.

Taehyung opened the room door and made her lay down on her soft bed. Mi hi curled up to a ball clutching her stomach. Taehyung caressed her hair slowly by sitting at the edge of the bed. Jin walked to the room with Namjoon behind him. Namjoon laid besides her slowly and patted her back.

"you'll be fine Mi hi" he slowly whispered to her ear. Jin walked to her bathroom and came mouthing Namjoon a no,

Namjoon slowly cuddled her closer to him. Mi hi was feeling the pain badly but with her brothers around her, she was happy even though she was in pain. Jimin and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen.

Suga too came inside and pushed Taehyung away and got into the sheets while pulling Mi hi to him. Taehyung stood there with his eyes narrowed. Jin snorted.

"now, me and my princess with go to sleep, so...leave" Suga said turning to Mi hi's side while smiling and kissing her cheeks.

"and I'll stay too" Namjoon said hugging Mi hi from the other side. Taehyung and Jin walked out of the bedroom scoffing at their brothers. While Taehyung and Namjoon walked to the living room, they saw a panting Jungkook and Jimin, it looked like they ran a marathon. They had their hands holding bags. A lot.

"w-where is Mi hi?" Jungkook asked while letting out a small cough. The maids came to take the bags away from them. But Jimin shook his head as no and dismissed them.

"she's sleeping and...what's those?" Jin asked moving closer to them.

"oh, these are for Mi hi" they both said in unison. Jin and Taehyung nodded their heads in agreement.

Yeong gi came to the living room, with his phone near his ear, he was talking to someone.

"okay" he ended the call and looked at his four sons standing by the staircase.

"boys" Yeong gi addressed them as the boys were concerntrated on what their father was going to tell.

"Mr. Kang will be visiting us tomorrow" Yeong gi said bitterly, Kang was a business partner. He was an old man, not so good. And the boys completely hate him.

"why does he have to come? he come to the company right?" Jimin said stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"I don't know for what he is coming for" Yeong gi said annoyingly.

"we can't trust him, that old ass makes me feel like puking Dad" Taehyung spoke disgustingly.

"we don't know, but let's get ready for it" Jin said while the others nodded. Jimin ran upstairs to see his sister followed by Jungkook. Yeong gi had a bad feeling in his mind about Mr. Kang coming to his house. 

Thank you so much for reading😚

Don't forget to vote and comment😻

Love you all🦄

🦩