➪THIRTY TWO

"I'll stop when you come"

I tell a whining Sienna as my hand is deep into her hair, gripping at her scalp and pulling her head to the side to expose her neck. My other hand is on her waist as I push my body against hers to get her moving across the penthouse floors.

She whines to me again as I begin kissing her neck slowly. I do so to tease her, wanting her to feel the same painful excitement I felt as I saw her with that guy. "Nicco please" her soft voice is all choked up and it's cute. She anticipates for my touch but I have yet to do it. For the first time ever she listened to me on the spot. She wanted me to please her inside of my car but I refused, raising my voice a bit and telling her to sit the fuck down and be patient or else she's getting nothing. I want that submission again.

"Nicco please what?" I ask as my hand tightens around her hip, bawling her dress up at her side. It lifts a bit from her thighs but it exposes nothing. I still haven't decided if I'm going to fuck her with the dress on or off.

She breathed out a bit as if she were going to cry and it turns me on even more. "Oh Sienna, darling, you don't understand how much I've been waiting to see you cry and beg for me" I taunt her, earning yet another soft whimper.

"Nicco please. You've been teasing me all night. I'm so worked up" she explains softly. My hand slides towards the small of her back as I hum, listening to her. She's so desperate.

My legs plant on the outside of her legs as I continue to push forwards, reaching her closer to my bed. She nearly stumbles as she tries to come out of her gorgeous heels. I don't give her time to do so. In fact I give her time to do nothing.

"Don't you think you deserved to be teased tonight? Hm? Why didn't you just ask your friend to fuck you?" I ask, expecting only one answer behind it. Because he isn't good enough. No one is good enough. Even I think that about myself sometimes. I know there will be a time where Sienna will need something, may it not be materialistic, and I will not be able to provide it for her. Until that happens I'll just continue to support her the way I know how.

"Because you're the only one that gets to fuck me". Oh but this answer it better. Her words make my dick rise even further inside of my pants, the soft material of my underwear keeping it trapped when it longs to be broken free.

Her mouth. It's so dirty. I've heard Sienna use a swear word before but rarely has it even been towards me. And it's what I like to hear. I feel as if I bring the sexual content out of Sienna and it's what I've wanted to do. To explore her beautiful body, see what turns her on.

"Am I?" I ask like it's a statement rather than a question. I know that I'm the only one that gets to fuck her. And I love that I know this at the moment. She won't let me control her the way that I'm used to but having control over her body is enough for me at this time. I'll long for more eventually.

She hums, nodding as she looks at me. I smirk gently as we are finally close enough to the bed but I do nothing. I stand there and look down at her, into her brown eyes and seeing no lie. She hungrily bites her lip as her legs begin to move and I know it's to get some relief down there. Her breathing isn't steady, it's all choked up. She desperate.