Chapter Five

I thought long and hard about the POV to start this chapter. And thought maybe they're tired of listening to Dahlia idk😅

I sat here giggling at this scene all night 🤡🤡

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Five |

▫️Siddh▫️

Dahlia giggled as I dragged her to my room. If we would've kept playing around I would have bent her over right then and there. She really does know how to push a man's buttons. Dahlia may have run that round but I'll have mine in the bedroom.

"You're in such a hurry Siddh? Hopefully you won't be in the bedroom?" I sucked my teeth and smirked at her. Dahlia was laughing the whole time. This woman here...

"Trust you won't have to worry about that." I said as we got to my floor. The second I got the door open she slammed me against the wall. I'm starting to notice a dominant streak with her. I smiled picking her up as our lips crashed together. Her lips were so soft and plump as we matched rhythm. I turned us and pressed her against the wall. Her hand clawed at my back while the other tugged on my hair. I slipped my tongue in and she tasted so sweet. They rubbed, wrapped against each other. I groaned feeling the pulse of her pussy against my abdomen. Dahlia bit on my lip and her eyes held so much mischief. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She let out a sigh as her breast came pooling out. I gripped her again and walked to the bed, clothes falling to the floor. Once I got her in the bed I couldn't help but take her in. The moonlight made every curve her skin glow and the desire burning in her eyes seemed to swallow me whole. I smiled as she slipped her panties off and tossed them.

"Come here Siddh." Dahlia spreads her legs as I lowered in between her. My fingers parted her sticky lips and I dived in. Licking at her sensitive flesh. Rolling and sucking her clit with my tongue, making her squirm. Dahlia fisted at my hair and I groaned. I slipped my tongue in, she arched if the bed as I wrapped my arms around her shaking thighs. God she tasted so good, I licked a long her hot walls. Taking in every bit of her that dared to leak out. Dahlia started to grind against my tongue, moaning loudly and pressing my head deeper. I felt her walls clenching over and over again and her thighs squeezed me. I let go of her thigh and shoved a few fingers in her pussy, I know the feeling of a women coming. She gasped at the curl of my fingers entering her. I thrusted them hard and fast as her body shook. Slipping my tongue out I went back to rolling that throbbing clit.

"F-Fuck Siddh!" I winced slightly at her fist clenching in my hair as her body shook and hips bucked. I slowed my pace as she came down from her climax. Kissing up her trembling body, I stopped at her nipples. Taking one in my mouth and teasing the other with some harsh tugging. Dahlia moaned through clenched teeth and grinds against me.