Chapter 13. Healing

Tobirama was sitting in his office 2 days after the raid, he was doing some paperwork and writing some new seals in a scroll.

Next to him was Eri who had her own little chair to sit in and was next to him with her own paper and calligraphy brush. She was trying to attempt to copy what he was doing but anyone can see it was bad.

Tobirama looked at her and had a small smile on his face and gently patted her head.

His heart hurt seeing her flinch at first, he knew why she did. Because of this whenever she had to get change her clothes or take a bath he asked Kaina to do it so not to scare her.

He was a little caught off when she quickly agreed and dragged Eri off to get her a bath.

He didn't realize that to everyone else it seemed like Eri was his and Kaina's child.

His Anbu of course all smacked their heads at his denseness wondering how someone so smart was so dense to signs someone loved him. They were pretty sure she could walk up to him and tell him she loved him and wanted his kids and he wouldn't understand.

"Eri would you like me to teach you?" Said Tobirama kindly.

"Y-you would do that for me.." said Eri wide eyed at the fact someone would do something for her.

"Yes and if you want I can begin teaching you a basic education that kids your age know".

Eri nodded her head with her lips twitching upwards.

Tobirama closed his scrolls and put them away before he grabbed a blank one and began writing down all the letters.

"Alright Eri this right here is an A. I want you to try and copy it on your own" said Tobirama. "And don't worry if it's messy it's your first time and there's always time to improve in the future".

Eri then began trying to copy what he wrote down and she even squinted like he did in deep concentration.

At his door was Kaina and Dabi who were about to give him a report but decided it can wait and closed the door.

"Wow he's taking the father role quite quickly" said Dabi.

"Yes he has" said Kaina as she began walking away.

"Hmm now that I think about it she does need a mother figure" said Dabi noticing her freezing. "But I'm sure you wouldn't want to do it, I mean you don't like him so I can always ask ch-".

"HELL NO SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!" Yelled Kaina at Dabi glaring while her quirk activated and she had her gun ready.

"In that case it's nice to meet you Mrs Midoriya. Whens the next little ninja gonna be coming around?" Said Dabi.

Kaina's face exploded in red as steam started to come from her ears and she quickly stormed off while trying to force her blush down along. With images of her and him getting married and having kids coming to her mind.

"I'll make sure to poke some holes in your condoms for him!" Yelled Dabi.

"BURN IN HELL!!!".

"The tsundere is way to much fun to mess with" said Dabi chuckling before he walked away.

Kaina continued to stomp off but her mind was already picturing herself sitting on the porch leaning against his shoulder. With both of them watching the sunset and him rubbing her bloated belly while Eri and another little kid were playing. The kid and spikey white and purple hair with red eyes, his face was shaped like his dad but he had her nose and eyes.

"Oh my god..." Said Kaina as reality finally hit her and her Tsundere self was kicked out for a moment "I'm in love with him...". Her red face got even redder and it looked like it was glowing.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nighteye and Lemillion were walking through Overhauls base with a look of horror seeing all the bodies laying on the ground. It looked like they were slaughtered like wild animals.

When the arrived where Overhauls personal bodyguard were they were all dead with varying injuries.

It got even worse when they reached the bottom of the base and they found Overhaul himself, his arms were gone and his head. Was ripped off, his body and had laid on the ground facing down as a sign of disrespect.

"What the hell happened here..." Said Nighteye. He became curious and worried when the Yakuza suddenly stopped all movement and he decided to investigate and now. He was here wondering who could have slaughtered all of them, let alone Overhaul.

"Sir I found the security footage" said Lemillion.

Tobirama told his Anbu to leave the security footage be so when the hero's get here they knew what happened and why.

Nighteye and Lemillion watched in horror and disgust what happened to Eri before the raid with Lemillion puking. He wanted nothing more than to bring him back to life just so he can kill him, himself.

They continued to watch as the Anbu attacked the base slaughtering everyone inside and Tobirama being especially brutal. To Overhaul and when they did leave they brought Eri with them.

"We need to inform Nezu about this".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Here you go Eri" said Tobirama handing her an apple.

"W-what is it?" Said Eri looking up at him in confusion.

"It's an apple, it's really sweet and it tastes really good" said Tobirama.

Eri took it and took a bite out of it humming in happiness "it's so sweet.." said Eri happily.

"I'm glad you like it Eri" said Tobirama "now after this one of my agents will check on you to make sure your healthy. And don't worry I'll be right there to make sure nothing bad happens".

"Promise..." Said Eri as bad memories came back to her.

"I promise".

_____

Both of them plus Kaina we're sitting in the medical room and Eri was holding both of their hands while Ox used Medical Ninjutsu. To scan Eri to make sure she was healthy.

"Well Hokage-sama she's decently healthy but will have to be on a strict diet to help her body get all the vitamins it's missing and increase her weight to healthy proportions. As well as some physical therapy to help her muscles grow to the level they should be" Said Ox.

"Thank you Ox" said Tobirama as he was then handed a couple bottles of medicine.

"Have her take those twice a day for the next 2 weeks and she should be healthier and be able to slowly wean off the diet" said Ox.

Tobirama nodded and they all left the infirmary.

"So... Am I ok" said Eri.

"Yes just have to have you take this medicine to help you get your strength back" said Tobirama.

Eri nodded her head and held both of their hands and couldn't help but feel a warm feeling in her chest while doing it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next day late at night and Tobirama was on patrol for the first time since he rescued Eri and he was enjoying the fresh cold air.

As he continued to run across the rooftops he sensed a powerful person racing to him in extremely fast speeds.

"TEXAS SMASH!!!!" yelled All Might punching him but he substituted himself with a brick at the nick of time.

Tobirama landed on a water tower and looked at the number one hero.

"So your the vigilante called the Hokage or also known as Tobirama. In sorry but you have to come with me" said All Might.

Tobirama stood up and pulled out a kunai and held it in a reverse grip.

"You'll have to beat me to do that" said Tobirama.