chapter 5

Ignore mistakes pwease 💜

No one pov

It was 7 in the morning Jungkook was still sleeping because he slept late we all know why.

Hoseok came to wake him up but the time he decided to talk to him too about last night whatever happned.

"Jungkookie wake up!!" He said with his usual sunshine theme as he is

"Go away!" he said and went more under the comforter.

"Don't you have to go to collage?" He asked trying to take off the duvet on his body

"No I don't wanna go.. no let me sleep"
"You are coming now lets go... Taehyung must be waiting!"

"I don't wanna see him hobi!"

"Jungkook why are you don't this huh?? You know he can't leave without you" Hobi said with a sigh. On which he got furious

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung!! What about me why aren't you guys think about me??? I don't wanna marry him .. I can take care of him without marriage like I am doing till now" he half yelled now sitting up on the bed.

Hobi took a deep breath and said.

"Jungkook tell me when did our parents took and wrong decision for us?"

"They weren't wrong till now that doesn't mean They won't be now-"

"Agreed. Now listen ... I was shocked too yesterday bub when mom and dad told you this out of no where.. but I thought about it.. wanna listen?"

he nodded because he knows hobi is a sensible person he is use to think camly he reacts only after thinking about the situation in detail.

Unlike Jungkook

"You know Why Taehyung always gets bullied?" He asked

"Um.. because he is weak...I don't know he never told me ..." he said as first time in all this time he realized that his bestie didn't ever told him the reason of him getting bullied. 

It's not like he never asked .. he did but the other just shrugged it and Jungkook also did never took it seriously.

"The reason is you Jungkook" Hobi asked and Jungkook widen his eyes.

"W-what did i-I do?"

"You know you are popular in our whole college... and you don't talk to anyone A lot except Taehyung.. you behave badass and then you are only soft for Taehyung you both are like magnets!"

"But what -

"Let me complete... maybe you don't know but many boys what your attention and they basically wanna hit on you.. and it includes Taehyung's bullies too.. they hurt him saying he doesn't deserve you he is weak pathetic and all..."

"W-what?... I never noticed it..." he said as realization hit him in the head. 

"He doesn't have anything to say in his defence and you know how he is he doesn't even curse!... if--if you marry him then .. they all know that you belong to him.. so they won't hurt him any more!" He said and Jungkook looked the him.

"I am just his best friend and they bully him like this.. so Imagine what will they do after they know I married him" he said and hobi nodded as he got a point

"You are his saviour .. he needs you by his side.. that's all I wanna say... I have seen the love in his eyes .. how he gets jealous whenever anyone approach you"

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath his mind was messed up. he can do anything to make the other happy because he does means a lot to Jungkook .. but it's marriage... how can he just say yes.. It's the question of his whole life.

he knows his parents never took any wrong decision and so did kim family they are adults they know better they have better experience of life.

They say he loves taehyung but how should he tell that it's --it's different

Jungkook is protective over him, he always wants him to be happy wants to give him all the happiness in the world never wanna see tears in his eyes. Tell him that he is the most precious person even with his flaws not like Jungkook is perfect either.

But yeah just as a friend.....

he loves him .... but he doesn't realise this .. and hope when he does its not late ..

Bipolar right ... whatever

"I don't know what to do hobi it's messed" he said

"Take your time .. but take a smart decision.. you are smart I know"

"And... you are the best!!!"

"Yah don't butter me now..." he said and they both giggling

"So.. are you gonna come..."

"Yeah" he replied

🍓 🍓 🍓 🍓

Jungkook reached college and sighed ran hid fingers in his hairs looking hot as mostly everyone was drooling over him.

Hobi picked taehyung and Jungkook said he wants to go alone on which hobi didn't argue he knows he needs some time.

When he couldn't find his friends on the gate he figured they must be in cafe. So she went there and yes he was right she expected taehyung to come to him but he frowned when he haw that taehyung wasn't there.

The beautiful male walked towards them in confusion his mind was running on the memories of him and taehyung where they were cuddling giggling making fun of eachother and tae baby tho taehyung is a  matured. As I said always baby kookie is opposite.....

" I can't do this..." he thought and sighed for the nth time ..

"Hey! Kook..." he heard Jin ...

"Hey..."

"Um.. will you mind doing a favor to me?" He asked and Jungkook nodded anyway

"What is it hyung ?" He asked

"Um.. I left my bag on terrace so.. can you bring it to me??..I am too lazy to go myself" He asked. The beautiful male nodded without uttering another word he left .

But he didn't noticed the smirk of his friends...

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

That's it for today....

What do you think it is???

Anyway , have a good day / night ❤

Borahae 💜 💜 💜 💜