Chapter  Fifteen

There was a knock on my door that made me jump out of bed. I completely forgot that I had work and it was Probably Henry or William to get me. I was in rush to open the door, I really didn't want to leave for work instead it was the police. There was about five at the door, I was my gray crop-top and some black short shorts. My heart sank as they had a worry look plastered across their faces. I moved a side letting them in as they sat and stood as the kitchen table. Looking at them on cleared his throat as he ran his hand in his hair.

"So, you was a Nick Smith house yesterday, correct?" He asked

I just nodded

"And what did you saw? Do you know why anyone would do this to my brother?" He said as his looked at me with his hoodie eyes

"Well Sir, he got a package from me that someone told me to take to him. Plus a lot of people would ask me to run stuff to people; just to make a little more cash since I've been off work due to an accident. All I can say that they where men, three of them." I started to feel tears in my eyes " he killed two out of the three men but the third man got him.."

"What was in the box?"

"Sir, to be honest I have no idea. If it was something illegal then, I'm sorry."

"Well, we did find a golden watch in the box as we was opening it. You got lucky Miss.Y/N" he had a small smile as he got up and walked to the door with the others "well, that's all. Have a good rest of your morning"

   They shut the door as they left and I went into the bed room to change into the uniform. Ok, you know how I said "tomorrow is another day"; yeah, sadly it is. It was another day where I just wanted to stay but I couldn't. Mr.H did message me about the tonight bullshit but I said I would only work days. Throughout the drive to the pizzeria, all my phone did was blowing up. I guess they knew what happened, I wonder how. I haven't said anything about it.. my head became fuzzy as soon as I pulled up and got out my car. Not soon after reaching to the door. An British accent could be heard from not far.

"Y/n! Are you ok!?" William ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders.

  "Please don't William, I don't need more people asking." Sighing I pushed him away and walked passed him.

  I stood by the stage next the the bunny bot. I think his name was something like Bonnie, but I never really cared about this place. Little kids ran around the floor and jumping into the ball pit in the very back corner. Parents sat down at the long tables chatting to each other. The room was filled with chaos. I scanned the room to see a golden rabbit in the corner as only five children came around it. I looked away for not even two seconds and they are gone. I looked confused as I turned my head around to see a lady in front with tears in her eyes.

  "Miss, how can I help you?" I asked softly

  "Oh my boy Jeremy is gone! I looked everywhere but there was no sigh of him!" The lady cried into my shoulder as I pat her head

  "I will get looking into that ma'am" she gave me a photo of this boy and I took it. "All right then, I'll get looking into this."

I started to look in the play area and gaming area with no luck. I kept holding up to the pictures as my eyes scanned the room, until I saw him. I ran over to him and grabbed his shoulder and the kid looked at me. Turns out, that was a wrong person I apologize to him and his parents as I walked away. My face felt heated as I am embarrassed. I walked down the dark hallway to the offices and see multiple kids foot-steps. I looked up the leads to the parts and server room. I walked up into the door and pushed it open.

It was quite dark so I pulled out a flashlight from my belt and my breath was taken. The door shut behind me and my horror came a reality. My heart dropped into my stomach as there was five lifeless bodies looking up at me. They leaned against the wall, all next to each other. I held up the picture of the lost boy and looked back at the body. He was lifeless, his tiny face had fear painted on it. The room suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I turned my head to the side as I shined my flashlight only to see the bunny suit. It was laying on the table with the blood running down from the parts.

Just as I wanted to leave and never come back. I felt hands coming out of the darkness wrapping it's hand around my neck and mouth. I knew the hands belong too.. William

"Shush darling, if you scream. You'll end up like them.." his sweet British accent turned into a death threat "you haven't seen anything, you'll be ok. I won't hurt you unless you go and tell on me. No body likes a snitch you know.."

Before I knew I was thrown out of the room. My breathing became heavy as a bot. I got up as I tried to run away into the area. I fixed myself up as the same woman came up with tears still in her eyes, I felt fear in mine. I looked down and shook my head as I felt a burning on the side of my face. Looking up at the woman, she had no more sadness. But she the look as the devil, fires rage in her eyes. I held the my cheek as an old man held her away from me.

   The man had the same look but with sadness hitting from his eyes. Parents and kids stop playing as the kids ran to them. Four more other parents came up around me, asking the same question. I just shook my head and explain I looked in every room but there was no luck.

How am I supposed to tell their kids are dead? William killed them, I've been with a murder....