CHAPTER 23: She is a gem

"Ae kash ke hum hosh me ab ane na paye.

Bass naghme tere pyar ke....

Gaate hi jayee....."

Prithvi's pov

I opened my eyes with a heavy pain in my head. I turned my head and immediately my heart skip a beat.

Is it a dream? Or is she in real?

She is sleeping so near of me. She is in a chair but her head has fallen in my bed. Her silky hair was covering her face. The urge to blew air on those strands grew inside me. I want to remove those strands which are hiding my view. I want to have a better look of her innocent and beautiful face.

But i controlled myself so hard at this moment. My whole life has changed. She has moved my every feelings upside down. She is not even aware of the storms that is going inside me.

That night, when i hugged her so tightly in the rain, i felt my heartbeat. Yes...I was unaware of this thing. Whenever i was with Prisha, my heart never beated like that.

But, whenever sejal was near me, i felt the rhythm of my heart. Whenever she touched me, i felt something so strong that i can't even explain that in words. It felt like now I'm complete. Everything of my life appear as a lie with her presence.

It felt like i have no other reality than her. I have no other existence without this girl. Businesses tycoon Prithviraj Khanna has no identity without sejal.

Then i asked myself, who is prisha?? Don't you love her anymore???

You are a cheater Prithvi. You are cheating on prisha. This girl sejal is just an attraction or infatuation. She is treating you. She is helping you despite of all the tortures you imposed upon her. That's why may be you are liking her presence.

Then what about the undeniable pull??

What about those rhythm of my heart??

I was never ever attracted towards any girl apart from Prisha. I'm not a play boy kind of man. Infact apart from prisha, i have never touched any girl.

Then why I'm feeling like to hold her in my arms? Why I'm liking her presence near me all the time? Why I'm craving to touch her hair? Why I'm craving for those lips??

I'm totally fucked up!!

So, i decided to leave this damn village and go back to Delhi. She is making this difficult with her smile!!

Why she has decorated the dining with flowers??? I was already mess and with her efforts i felt like that my control is drowning away.

She doesn't even know about her effect on me. I know she is doing all this because she is a doctor. She is just treating me innocently. But she doesn't know that she is also trapping herself with this.

Her voice, her smile is enough to increase my heartbeat. I was running from her innocence. And most importantly i was running from my own feelings.

So i packed my bags and get into the car. But on the way i saw a stranger boy asking for sejal. Who is he?? I said my driver to talk to him. So my driver asked that boy why he is asking for sejal. Then i came to know he is her college friend and he is here to complete some report with her.

I was feeling like to snap that boy's head then and there. I can never tolerate his presence near my sejal.

My sejal???

Suddenly i remembered a past conversation with prisha.

"Why you never get jealous Prithvi?? Many times i intentionally talk to other men just to see your reaction but never ever i get that kind of reaction from you....why??"