3. Chapter 1

Andrea's p.o.v

I sat across from Nat in Lagos, Nigeria near a small cafe. Wanda wasn't too far from us, sipping some beverage. We also had Steve and Sam around us, observing and being ready for backup.

We were here on a mission from reports of Rumlow being here after a chemical weapon. It was also a training moment for Wanda, and the rest of us. We all had a lot to learn, whether we liked to admit it or not.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asked over the radio whilst Wanda stirred sugar into her drink. Natasha and I feigned conversation as we listened.

"Standard beat cops. Small station, quiet street. It's a good target," she observed looking around a little.

"There's an ATM in the south corner which means..." Steve trailed waiting for her answer. "Cameras," she smirked, feeling triumphant with her answer.

"Both cross streets are one way," Steve stated, hoping she would pick up another observation. "So, compromised escape roots," she told him. I couldn't help the proud smile that came on my face for my sister and I spotted the small grin Nat had on her face as she stared at me, causing me to blush.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on his way out. You see the Ranger Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute," Wanda stated. "Should we get a Range Rover? I feel like it would be good if we have kids," I blurted, watching natashas blush. She didn't directly answer me but said, "it's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns which means more headaches for someone. Probably us."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda blurted out the obvious. "Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature," Nat told her, knowing from experience what happens if you don't.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam finally piped up. "Not to my face, why? Did you hear something?" Nat raised an eyebrow at me and I feigned ignorance, looking away from her, knowing I would be in trouble later.

"Eyes on the target folks, this is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him," Steve ordered, making me roll my eyes. I loved the man but he could be a little tense sometimes.

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem, he kind of hates us," Sam stated the obvious. I jumped a little when I felt Nat fiddling with my fingers, and when I looked at her she grinned at me a small blush arriving on her cheeks.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve ordered. I glanced behind Nat seeing the truck, the workers not actually doing their job causing my eyebrows to furrow a little.

I watched as Sam did as he was told, his small robot tagging the truck. "The trucks loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed," Sam announced, causing me to tense a little.

"It's a battering ram," Nat informed us all.  "Go now." Steve announced, causing us all to look around warily. "What?" Wanda asked, confused at the sudden change in atmosphere. "He's not hitting the police," Steve rushed the information as we all jumped into action.

"Do we really have to be the only ones with no way to get there?" I groaned looking at Nat as we began running. "We'll find a way," she stated. I quickly caught up to her grabbing onto her waist as I teleported us as far as I could see, Nat looking slightly nauseous as I did so.

"Sorry," I told her with a look of amusement on my face. "Full body armour, AR-15's I'm counting seven hostiles," Steve stated over the comms. Sam began counting down as they obviously started neutralising them.