• cinco •

Soryia Parker
Atlanta, Georgia
7:13 am

I woke up with me laying on Sincere chest I looked up at him seeing was still asleep with his mouth gasp slightly wide open.

I spotted my phone on the couch laying next to us I grabbed it and immediately turned my brightness down and ended up scrolling on social media until I eventually got bored doing so.

I laid my phone down on Sincere chest and looked up at him and started pecking his lips repeatedly until he started moving around.

" Sincere I have to go homeee." I said whined softly making him sick his teeth turning the other way " Sincereee." I whined again He huffed then tapped my thigh signaling for me to get up.

Yesterday we ended up falling asleep on the couch surprisingly it was comfortable sleeping on the couch maybe because I was laying on his chest.

" cmon. " he said grabbing my hand guiding me upstairs with him making us end up in a restroom.

" hmm." he said handing me a toothbrush that he got out from out a cabinet " thank you." I mumbled softly putting toothpaste on it.

After I finished tidying up I decided to go into Syanna room to get her up & dressed.

" wake up stink." I said shaking her softly after awhile of me calling her name and shaking her she finally woke up.

Looking up at me with a mug identical to her dad's making me chuckle " cmon baby." I said picking her up from her bed.

I went into her restroom that was inside her room and got her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and was about to start brushing her teeth.

" I big girl. " she said grabbing it " ok purr do you." I said handing her the toothbrush so she could do it herself.

Once she was all finished with her hygiene I turned the light off and we went back into her room " you wanna pick out your outfit stink." I asked looking down at her making her nod.

I sat down on her bed as she went into her closet minutes later she came out with just some pink bottega boots in her hand.

" ok I guess I'll find your outfit for you then." I said picking her up sitting her the place i was sitting.

I went into her closet and immediately spotted a pink sleeveless vest I grabbed it and a radom black jumpsuit and a mini pink purse.

After I finished grabbing everything I turned her closet light off and closed the door.

Syanna was still sitting playing on her iPad " you want me to put your clothes on for you or you a big girl. " I asked " I big girl " she said making me nod passing her the outfit I got out for her.

I went into her restroom and searched for hair products once I found them I sat them on the counter and started messing around with my baby hairs for a little.

" I finished " I heard Syanna to yell out making me go back in her room and see surprisingly she put everything on right.

I picked her up and walked back into the restroom and sat her on the counter " can I do your hair stink." I asked softly making her nod her head paying me no mind.