Chapter 130

Your POV
Two weeks...two more weeks and I'll be married to the person I love most in this world.

I was back at the dress shop with my mom and Mitsuri who were helping me to pick.

Because of the small bumb I have, I wouldn't truly be able to have the dream dress every girl wishes for. One that fits every curve just right.

Unfortunately, since I'm pregnant, it wouldn't look right.

"Oh, (y/n)! Why don't you try this one on?" My mom called.

I walked over to her as she pulled out the dress. It was high waisted with thin straps. It had light pink laced blossoms flowing down and was quite cute.

Since we were having a spring wedding, I wanted my dress to fit a cherry blossom theme.

"I can go try it on real quick." I smiled and Saya handed me the dress.

"Oh, when you're done try these on too!" Mitsuri chimed and shoved a pile of dresses into my hands.

I giggled and walked into the changing room.

Slowly, I removed the clothes from my body. Staring at my abdomen.

Everytime I looked at it I felt happy, almost peaceful. I still couldn't believe I was starting a family with Giyu, and I couldn't be more happy.

I put the first dress mom gave me on. It did look really nice and I liked the way it felt.

I wasn't quite sure if I was digging the thinner straps though.

I walked put anyways and cleared my throat, causing both girls on the couch to turn their heads toward me.

"You look so cute!" Mitsuri gasped. My mom nodded her head in agreement.

"You think so?" I asked.

They both reassured me right away.

"Do you think Giyu would like it?" I hesitantly asked.

"Oh that boy would love anything on you! If he saw you in this, he would drop dead." Saya teased, causing both Mitsuri and I to laugh.

"I also really like this one, the only thing I'm unsure of are the straps really. Also high waisted dresses are super comfortable!" I exclaimed.

"Better get used to 'em now..." Mom smiled.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as I remembered I was pregnant.

I hurried back into the changing room and tried on the next few dresses.

Time Skip

"Maybe this one?" Saya asked as she pulled out another dress.

I was beginning to feel worn out and tired from looking at dresses so I was sitting on the couch.

"(Y/n) honey, are you sure you're alright?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I'm sure I'm fine. Just need to take a break, that's all." I smiled and waved my hand.

"Maybe we should take you home.." Mitsuri suggested.

I stood up quickly, "No! I want to find the right dress..."

My mom walked over and cupped my cheek, stroking it gently.

"We still have plenty of time to find you the perfect dress. There isn't much of a need to worry right now. Let's take you home."

Begrudgingly, I nodded my head. I need to think about the baby's health. It comes first.

"Can we come back tomorrow?" I asked.