Cha̷͛pter 69: Shirakumo Oboro

---
(Author: I'm not going to follow the MHA timeline.)

Few days has passed, nothing happened so far about me. I'm been testing my Quirk on my own careful

Sometime later, Katsuki and Shoto are being interviewed in our dorms after their takedown of the group of villains.

"On today's show, we have two students who drove back villains from UA's hero course Class 1-A, Todoroki Shoto and Bakugou Katsuki.

Do the two of normally have fun training together?"

"Does it look that way to you? You should get your eyes or brain checked!" Katsuki answered harshly.

"We're friends." Shoto added.

This causies Katsuki to erupt in annoyance as he argues with Shoto. "Huh? Don't just say random stuff! Since when have we been friends?!"

"We spent a lot of time together because of the supplementary classes, right?"

"What kind of system is that? Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!"

"You became friends with Y/n when you two spends time together."

I quickly look away when Katsuki whip his head towards me. I was right at the corner with Izuku, Ochaco and Tenya.

"What are you talking about?! We never spend time together!"

Afterwards, Class 1-A react to Shoto and Katsuki's interviews, with Hanta and Denki laughing at the fact that Katsuki's part was removed from it, to his further irritation.

"They interviewed for a whole hour, and Bakugou's answers weren't used at all! All you can see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!"

"Use my answers...!" Katsuki angrily uttered while gritting his teeth.

"Maybe next time, speak genuinely when you're being interview." I suggested. 

"You really have the nerves to tell half and half bastard that we spend time together huh!" Katsuki yelled. I remained silent to not pissed him off even more.

"So you two did spend time together." Shoto said, making Katsuki to grew an irk, and I wave my hand at Shoto to not say another word about it.

Midnight and Mt. Lady enter the room, declaring to the students.

"Don't be too optimistic! Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger. Are the cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for their victory?

Heroes have become more about showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the word!"

"Mt. Lady?!" Izuku and Minoru exclaimed while I averted my gaze away from the two female heroes.

"We've asked her to come as a special instructor. Since you all are getting more exposure, too. Midnight also came along." Aizawa stated as he walked in with his sleeping bag.

"I didn't get any more exposure!" Katsuki shouted.

After Minoru points out how Mt. Lady is the most "showbiz" of them all here, she tells them she will inform them how a Hero should behave, to Eijiro's excitement.

"I don't know what we're gonna do, but let's get through this with Plus Ultra, guys!"

"Yeah!"

---

"This class will be... practice for a hero interview!" Mt. Lady announced.

"So casual." Eijiro said.

"Hero Shoto, come here." Mt. Lady gestured Shoto to come up to the stage and asks him questions, to his slight confusion. "You were amazing out there, Shoto."