A Kiss On The Cheek

(Ashtray Pov)

Me and Y/n walked out of class together. She groaned, "I hate that class". "The class or the teacher?" I asked laughing. "The teacher. He's a jackass" she answered.
I chuckled, "I know right. I have to go to my locker so I'll see you in class".

"Yeah. I actually have to go my locker too" she replied smiling. I nodded my head in response and walked to my locker. I looked behind me and noticed that Y/n's locker wasn't that far from mine.

I put some stuff away that I didn't need and grabbed the stuff I did need. I shut my locker and turned around, about to walk to Y/n but instead I saw her talking to another guy.

I stayed by my locker and watched her talk to the guy. She was laughing at whatever he said. He tucked a piece of hair behind her and said something to her. My eyebrows furrowed. That should be me doing that.. She made a face of annoyance and said something back.

The guy then put both of his hands up and said something then walked away.

-Before Ashtray saw Y/n and mystery guy talking-

(Y/n Pov)

I opened my locker and put away the stuff I didn't need. I got the stuff I did need for the rest of my classes and put it in my backpack. I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Hey. Your Y/n? Right?". I looked at the person, "Yeah. Why?".

He looked familiar but I can't remember from where though. "I'm David" he said. I rolled my eyes, "Your Alex's friend, right?". He nodded his head, "Yep. I just wanted to talk about what happened at the party".

I looked at him confused, "What about the party?". He sighed, "Alex said that he was sorry about what he did". I scoffed, "And he couldn't apologize himself?". David stopped making eye contact with me, "He had something else to do".

"And what was that thing?" I asked. "He's preparing for his next class" he asked more then said. "Listen. If Alex wants to apologize he's gonna have to do it himself" I told him. He shrugged his shoudlers, "Okay. I'll tell him that".

I expected him to walk away but he stayed. "Do you need anything else?" I asked, losing my patience. "Well actually" he began. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date".

"If I'm not going on a date with Alex, there is no chance that I'm going out with you. Now fuck off before I hit you"

He put his hands up in fake surrender, "Okay. Whatever you say". He walked off and I sighed, shutting my locker. "What was that about?" I heard Ash asked. I looked at him, "One of Alex's friends was trying to apologize for him". Ash rolled his eyes, "I swear I'm beat his ass again".

I chuckled, " I wouldn't mind if you did". He looked at me slightly surprised, "Really?". I nodded my head, "Yeah". "What's your next class?" He asked. "I have art. How about you?"

"I have P.E" he said. "Well I'll see you at lunch then" I told him. He nodded his head, "Yeah".

(Ashtray Pov)

I started to head to where the gym was at until I felt someone pull on my arm. I turned around and saw that it was Y/n. She was blushing for some reason.

Not that I didn't mind. She always looked cute whenever she blushed. I smirked, "You know you look really cu-". But before I could finish my sentence She kissed my cheek, softly smiled and walked away.

I slowly turned backa round and continued to walk to the gym.

-After gym class-

I walked out of the gym class, my hair being wet from taking a quick shower before the period had ended. I walked to the art room and waited for Y/n to come out. After a few seconds she walked out. "Hey" I said. She looked at me, "Hey".

She looked at my hair and then made a slight face of disgust, "Why are you so sweaty?". "I took a shower. It's just water". She nodded her head, "Oh okay".

We started to walk to the lunch room. "So what was that earlier?" I asked. She looked at me confused, "What was what?". "When you kissed me on the cheek" I replied.

She shrugged her shoudlers, "I just thought that since you did something like that, that I could do it to. If you don't want me to do that then that's perfectly fine". I shook my head and grinned, "No, it's fine. It just took my by surprise I guess".

She chuckled, "Well now you know how I feel". I chuckled along with her, "I guess I do".

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Thank you guys for 12k+ reads and 220+ votes❤! I'm sorry if there are any grammer mistakes and if the chapter seemed a bit short. I was thinking of doing a Jayla Walton x Reader story or maybe even a Euphoria x Reader one shot book. But idk.