13: transferee(s)

-» • «-

two new gorgeous faces

-» • «-

━━━━

3rd

The members of the Councils and the rest of deadly queens gathered around the meeting room, before them, kneeled a very familiar woman. The pale demon recognize her as the woman who gave her the drink that cause her to went berserk.

"Tell us or you'll walk with stitched mouth." the voice of the most superior demon made the woman shudder in fear. Fearing for her life.

The head councilor narrows his eyes at the unspoken woman. His lips opens in dissatisfaction as he started counts numbers.. "1.... 2 - "

"I'll tell it! I'll tell it!" a series of desperate yells slips out of the woman's mouth, her hand clasping in forgiveness but that was just nonsense.

"Okay then, who order you to give that drink?" it was the pale deadly queen who spoke this time, monolid eyes piercing trough the low class demon's soulless dark eyes. That made the woman cower in shame and fear. But she lift her head and drifted her gaze at the two familiar faces, looking at her sharply, as if warning her to be careful with her words.

Her head bow down again, "I don't know who. The mysterious person said, I need to comply in order to save my life or else I'll be drag back to the seventh layer of hell."

The head councilor, and the rest widen their eyes in surprise. Not all powerful demon can bring back another demon back to the seventh layer of hell. Where the worst scenario would flashes before your eyes. The only ones who can do that are the deities.

After snapping to his senses, Jiyong felt his blood boil at the foolish words of the woman, "NONSENSE!" he growls loudly, enough for everyone to be on their guard.

"Head councilor calm down." Jackson spoke, in attempt to calm Jiyong down.

"I'm saying the truth." the woman insist, no hint of fear. She's confident.

Everyone head snapped towards her.

"She's saying the truth." Nayeon affirmed, not wanting to let the conversation goes further more. Waste of time.

They went silent, eyes shifting to look at Pride who sided the woman. In doubt, Wrath narrows her eyes trying to figure Nayeon out but couldn't comprehend what is it. She let out a defeated sigh and look away.

Jiyong ran his hand trough his hair, pondering about something. Who could that be? His eyes flicker down on the woman before them, eyes scrutinizing her facial features. She looks normal. A normal demon.