Chapter 1

That's what Michael looks like for later on in the chapter

No one pov
Niall is trying to ignore the fact that his mum is forcing him to go to some boarding school for males . for misbehaving kids. And the one not thing Niall knows is they given a "buddy" to check on  them. But he tried not to to think about.

Niall was in the car blasting his music through his headphone . Nialls mum is on the phone to her friend Fiona. telling her how Niall ruined her life . He did not , she ruined ruin his . "Hey fag where here."nialls mum says, He roll his eyes, she only says that cause he is gay. Niall look out of the car to see a big black gates with 1 body guard in black suits on both sides. They look at their car and nod, the gates open.  As you look Straight ahead is lots of small house.

Is each house for a  teacher cause , fuck that's a lot of teachers, Niall thinks. But in the middle of the mini town is surrounded by a big school.

   Niall Mum  drives to the front of the school and parks on the kerb,scratching her car

Niall Mum drives to the front of the school and parks on the kerb,scratching her car. " look what you did Niall, fuck'n hell you always ruined everything, and now my car." She scream. She puts her phone down about to say something . But Niall just get out of the car and grab his suitcase. He goes to her window and put the middle finger up. And walk off.

"don't ever call me again you fat pussy."she says driving off while crashing into a school bin. Niall look down at his feet and sigh.

"Hi I am Michael   Welcome to boarding school for males . Now follow me to the office" Michael says. Niall looks up to see a boy about 5 foot 10. He has red dyed hair and blue eyes. "No fucking way am I following you" Niall say with anger in his voice. Which is not very scary. "Look kid we can do this the easy way or the hard way."Michael say with an eye roll .

"First of all I am not a kid, my names fucking Niall. And second of all unless your gonna help me get the fuck out of here. then I will call my mum." Niall say with a stomp of his small foot and scrunches his eyebrows.  Michael stands taller somehow and looks down at niall. With a intimidating look, Niall shrink into his self, wishing he was a turtle and could hide away.

"Ok, fucking Niall see that boy over there" Michael says with a pointed stare. Niall glimps over to see a boy about his age getting angry at an older boy, Maybe early 20s .Who calls one of the body guards that are scattered around the school and walks up to them and stabbed the younger boy with a needle in his neck.  Niall squeaks,"That will be you if you do not follow me. I know for a fact that even if you wanted to leave  you need a family member to come pick you up, and your mum would not come."Michael says with a death stare and authority.

"Fine" he say with anger and defeat. He grabs Niall  wrist with one hand and the other hand holds Niall luggage. He walks into the  school building and walks down the school hallways filled lockers .
Wait but where is everyone.

"Umm where is everyone" Niall whisper.
"It's a sunday and and everyone is either in the small rooms finding there buddy  or office  getting there name tag and dorm room" Michael says.  They turn left and in the middle is reception . For a school  for delinquent boys it's very colourful.

He kept kept looking at the rainbow roof  

He kept kept looking at the rainbow roof   . It's so pretty Niall thinks. Michael laughed softly and pushed Niall towards one of the chairs and sat him down. "Hi love  I am maya, your new receptionist  there's also Lisa and drake . But I am the best and everyone is gets designated a receptionist out of the 3 of us. if you need anything tell me. Now what's your name and age" maya says she has nice long brown hair that's slightly curly. And all Niall wants to do is play with it . 

"Niall Horan and 16" he says while he keeps thinking about how he could braid her hair.
She typed something in the computer and looks at Niall in disbelief "woah ok. Did not expect that" maya whispers. "What don't tell me he is the one " Michael laughs, but gulps when all she does is nods.
"Thought he would be on the other side" maya says to Michael. "No I could already tell from the start that he's on this side" Michael says with a boing look. Maya smiles and gets a plain sticker and writes Niall on it and a few numbers , and peals it off and puts it on Niall chest.
" what's the one " Niall asks worried. " it's not a big deal it's just there's a group of" but maya got cut off . With Michael quickly pulling Niall off the orange chair "thanks maya but we best be off to the small rooms to find Niall dorm buddy's ." Michael grabs Niall luggage and quickly puts his hands on Niall back guiding him out the door back into the hallway .

"What was that Michael" Niall wonders a bit worried something bad is gonna happen to him. "It's nothing little man, now let's go find yr buddy's" Michael says with a slight smile. " don't call me that" Niall says with a huff , as They turn right they start to hear chitchat there's 2 big doors . one is colourful and one just a dull orange there's a lady standing outside the front . With her hair in a high pony tail with a clipboard in her right hand she looks over at us and smiles "are you Niall Horan". The lady asks "I think it's pretty obvious with name tag and all" I say with a eye roll. Her smile drops a little but when she looks back at her clipboard she smirks.
" ok Niall if u just want to turn around and go to number 10 small room. Michael will show you the way and when u go in there you will see your buddy's. they will tell you everything you need to know" she says with a tight smile.

Michael turns me around and walks us to a door that says number 10. " here we are buddy" Michael says and slightly opens the door Niall stops him from opening it anymore. "Wait Michael what if they like rape me, cause like I don't want to die, and my phone what if they take away my phone . Or they make me eat vegetable that's fucking yucky. What if they smell I hate smelly ass people" Michael laughs and puts his hand on Niall shoulder "Niall your rambling, I promise your fine . There my best mates they will take good care of you ok. And they have camera everywhere so no need to worry." Niall looks up biting his lip. "Don't want to go in" . Michael sighs "Niall I have to grab other boys ok. I promise your fine ok." And he walks off . "Are you kidding me" Niall whisper he pushes the door open and walks in with his head down. He can feel eyes on him.

Ok first offical chapter what do you all think and leave suggestions for the next