5 A Shock!

It had been days since the whole break up thing. And none of them were ok with it. Both of them felt sad about it. There were moments when they felt like just running to each other and holding onto each other but both of them knew this wasn't an option.

On one hand Karan felt like everything in his world came to an end. He felt like nobody was around him and he had been drowning. He felt as if somebody was stabbing him in his heart over and over again.

On the other side Tejasswi felt numb. She hadn't been herself all this while. It felt like her life was taken away and all that stayed was a girl who had to live and not a girl who wanted to. She wasn't her chirpy and bubbly self anymore.

But even after all of this, they kept in mind to not let one other compromise on their health. One side Teja made sure she was giving all the meals to Karan by her own hands. She made sure he eats all of them. On the other side Karan made sure she didn't exhaust herself a lot. He kept making sure she was fine but either sending Nishant or Pratik to cheer her up. And sometimes he went to her himself. And because of their constant care for each other, it felt hard to hold onto the decision of letting go of them.

It was the weekend ka war day. Everything seemed fine. Expect for the fact both of them were dull and not happy. For a change salman khan didn't want to bring their breakup. He even motivated them and told them they are loved outside. He advised them to listen to their heart which clearly indicated the solve this and be together.

It was the elimination time and all of them were very scared.

TEJASSWI'S POV
It was my least favorite time of the weekend. I hated to see one of us leave because no matter what they are family to me. I was very scared because Karan was in elimination too but then I knew he was The Karan Kundrra.

SK- the name I am going to say might come as a shock to all of you and even the viewers. The least amount of votes this week

KARAN KUNDRRA
We were all waiting for Salman sir to announce the elimination.
Honestly I wouldn't mind going. I have messed up. And since then I haven't had a day when I didn't want to give up. I just wanna get this done with.

SALMAN
And the person who is veering eliminated is KARAN KUNDRRA

TEJASSWI'S POV
He said what? What? Did I hear him right? Sunny is the least voted contestant. Who are you kidding with? It's a joke. Funny! Wait why did he leave when it supposed to be a joke. Please don't tell me it's real. Please. Nishant says something to me which I cannot here. All I can see right now is the guy I love with my whole heart leave. This is the worst day of my life. I feel like I cannot breathe. All our moments come flashing back. I feel like I am choking. What is happening why can't I breathe? And suddenly I hear his voice and see him coming towards me with broken face. He starts to rub my back as I feel like I might not be able to breathe. I look at his face and see him in a mess. Crying. He whispers words like breathe, calm down, it's okk. But nothing makes sense anymore. I cry and keep crying. While he keeps rubbing my back. Soon I see people surround us. Nishant comes running and passes me the water. But none of this makes any sense. He can't be leaving. He is the Karan Kundrra; how can people not like Him? Everything around me seemed blur. He helped me stand up as I had already somehow fallen down. He holds my face and his words break my heart.

Kk- Tejasswi I am sorry for not being able to protect you. You mean the world to me and you always will. You are my most beautiful memory. I am sorry for all the times I have hurt you. Please don't give up on this game. Play it with all you have got. And make sure nobody make you weak anymore. If you win I would feel like I did. You and I will always be us. Thank you for everything but please let me go for now.

Tp- Karan you can't be leaving. It's a joke I know. Please don't go. Please don't leave me. Please stay. Please.

But he had to leave. He told Nishant, Pratik and Umar to take care of me. Somebody tell this guy I need him. And the door opened. He gave me a last glance with a broken smile and went out. And suddenly I felt like crying more. It felt like nothing made sense anymore. Nishant was constantly telling me to breathe but I couldn't. Everything felt to blur. And I couldn't stand anymore. I felt weak. All I am wishing for you somebody to say hey you can quit too. But I know that's something I can't do because he wouldn't want me to. I run towards the washroom and Nishant follows me. I go up to Karan's luggage and I take out one of his hoodies that he has worn. I don't care I dumb I look to other. I need to feel him close to me and that's all I have for now. I hug is hoodie and eventually wear it. It smells like him and it makes me cry more. Right now that I think of it I don't even know if we should have broken up at the first place. If him leaving the show makes me so miserable, what the hell am I going to do in life? All I wish for is to turn back time and spend some more beautiful days with him and not push him away. But I guess that's not something I can change.

I am so sorry for this one. But I hope you liked this. I hope you had fun reading this. I promise you the sad part will come on an end soon. Please tell me how do you feel about this in the comments. Until next time

XOXO SUHANI