Chapter 12: Back to home.

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung was in his office, working on his file when suddently the moments of the last night popped in his mind.

He suddently stopped working and started to think about how much they laughed yesterday.

He couldn't believe the fact that she made him smile but also chuckle.

He was just so happy internally that he couldn't hide his slight smile.

Suddently, someone knocked on his office's door.

Taehyung: Come in.

He cleared his throat and maintained a cold face before restarting to work.

The door opened and Jimin showed up with a file.

His eye smile was on and he walked to Taehyung after closing the door.

Jimin: Taehyung?

He hummed in reply and Jimin sat across him.

Jimin: Remember, i made an add so someone could become your P.A?

Taehyung looked at Jimin in confusion.

Taehyung: It's been a while and no one applied for this job until now.

Jimin chuckled.

Jimin: Right because no one had guts to handle your anger and coldness. But now i guess someone really strong came who can handle this attitude of yours. And he is the only one who applied for this job, i will leave this file with you and you can examinate his capacities and all.

Taehyung hummed and Jimin left his office.

He then grabbed the file and opened it.

First of all, his eyes fell on the person's picture then to the name.

He then looked at each details of him and hummed at himself.

He found him quite competent and smart.

Now he had to take his interview in few days.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n was cooking the dinner in the kitchen while a happy smile was krept on her lips.

She was just so happy since the last night.

The way he had fun with her and how they baked the cake together.

After all it was a very good thing for the first step: making him laugh.

Suddently she spotted Taehyung who was entering the house from the main door.

Taehyung walked into the living room and his eyes fell on Y/n who was already looking at him.

Suddently he had a craving of smiling but looked away from her.

She was changing him internally without him knowing it.

He soon walked upstairs and went directly toward his father's room to see his state.

As he arrived, he saw Seo-Jun reading a book.

He entered in before speaking.

Taehyung: Abeoji? How is your health now?

He looked up at him and smiled.

Seo-Jun: Oh my son, come and sit.

He pat the space on the bed which was beside him and Taehyung sat on it.

Seo-Jun: I'm very good, thanks to your wife. She took care of me during the whole day.

Taehyung smiled internally after hearing that, at least his wife was respecting his father: the thing that every human wants in this world.