chapter : 9 comfort

The concerts was going on..
While someone knocked in your door..
Y/n : come in

Y/n: you!!

Person: yaa

Y/n : why u have came here.

Person:To have a conversation with u

Y/n: but i don't want to talk with..
He started coming closer..

Where bts were performing spring day..tae feels something is wrong..he wants to see u but he can't go from the stage.

Y/n : just leave raj.

Raj: why are u behaving u don't know me..

Y/n : bcoz i don't know u ...

Raj: don't be silly y/n! Can't u give me a second chance..

Y/n : what second chance ? What are u talking about ? See that was past just leave it in past only..
He started to coming closer while ur just stepping back.

Raj: but u love me nah..

Y/n : i used to ... I was dumb at that time..plzz go from here ...

Raj: no in past i already lost u but not today baby...

He started smirking i was shaking in fear..what he wants to do i just wanna go from here..i try to escape but he hold my wrist and made me pushed in sofa..

Y/n : a..ppp k...ya kr r...he ho..(what are u doing)

Raj: just forgive me y/n ..

He started coming closer and while she crying mess now..she keep pleading him ... She started to push him but he is much more stranger than her..he taken off her saree from her shoulder .now her deep neck blouse is fully visible..he started staring her cleavage...he lean closer her neck and started to kiss hungry..

Y/n : no no no plzzz don't do this plzzz..

She is crying ..she trying her full force to remove him from her body but he just slapped her..

Raj: i told u be a good girl .. don't u understand..i love u y/n ..i want to marry u and have children's with u.. i don't want to do this but u left no option for me ..after this u will obliged to marry with me..
Y/n was crying like hell..she give up she thought there is no chance to escape from this..her tears is continuously falling from her eyes..

Where bts performance was over taehyung wants to meet u.. the staff told u were in green room u rushed to there ..while the staffs are staying u change ur clothes first but for now y/n is the utmost priority for u..
He reached the green room the door was locked so he knocked but didn't got response ..he is about to leave from there suddenly he heard y/n voice ...is she crying ? But why?

Taehyung: y/n are u there open the door..
He got no response so he broke the door..
But the infront view made him shocked as hell...
The person to whom y/n arguing few days ago.. he was at the top of her he is trying to kiss her... She crying her clothes somehow ripped ..her saree falls from her shoulder..there were hickeys over her neck..her hair was in mess..her eyeliner and was smuged ..her nose and eyes were red..his heart clenched to see his love to like this..

He move towards raj and grab her collar and started to beat the shit of it..raj nose and side of th lips was bleeding..
Taehyung : how dare u to touch her.. u bastard.. .... I'm not gonna leave u ...

Raj somehow escaped from there by thinking u saved today y/n but i will make u mine soon..then taehyung eyes fell on the small fragile figure who is laying on the sofa her lip was bleeding she wasn't in her sense..he covered her with his coat..her eyes started to getting teary... He wiped her tears ..he don't know what to say he hugged her tightly but she didn't hugged her back...

Taehyung: y/n plzz say something .... Ur making me scared baby!!

Listening his soft voice y/n couldn't control her tears ..she started to cry harder and harder😭..
Y/n: Tae ....he...😭😭 ...he
Before she could say anything she hugged her..
Taehyung: its fine I'm here baby .. don't worry...lets go

He gently take her to the car.. every member has already left..he came to her hotel ..he bring her to the room.. he said..
Taehyung: i think u should freshn up baby..
Without giving any response y/n gone to the washroom ..where as tae is taking out her clothes to wear..
Suddenly he heard crying. Voice from the washroom he didn't waste anytime and rushed to washroom the door was open..he saw y/n was still in saree and sitting under the shower while crying .. she rubbing each part of her hand , leg, waist, face, neck making that part red..
Y/n : i will remove all his touch..how can he t..ouch me 😭😭

Taehyung can't see his love suffering so much he goes there to hug her but she flinched.. and sarted saying...

Y/n : plzz don't do this ..

Taehyung : don't worry baby ! Its me ur tae.. just let it out I'm there..

Y/n: tae 😭 he touched me there ( showing his waist , neck ).. he tr..Ying to kiss me ..

She started crying and hugged taehyung..tears were continuously falling from them the eyes..after 30 minutes..y/n calm down..
Taehyung: baby u should change otherwise u will catch cold..

Taehyung give her clothes and came to his for changing his clothes..then again he goes back to y/n room ..he saw that she is sitting on her bed and staring the ceiling..he came inside the room and locked it and came towards her..

Taehyung: baby u should sleep ...

He help her to make him sleep which embracing her in his arm ..it seems he never want her to go any where he wants to protect him from the whole world...he started caressing her hair..but when he sees that she is not sleeping..he said.
Taehyung: close ur eyes y/n
Just like a kid she agreed and closed her eyes..and taehyung started to sing..

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear

She started to going into her dreamland.. taehyung kissed her forehead and snulged himself into her neck..they both slept like that...

( What happened when taehyung came to know about her past , still he will love her... Stay tuned for the next chapter..i hope ur liking this...just keep showering ur love..it just taking time to upload it bcoz i want u to give the best 😘😘)