XXII

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Shawty was on me, I ain't feel back or nun. It was just a song anyways." He explained.

It's not only the fact that he let her do it the ENTIRE song but that he never planned to be honest and tell me about it

"You hear sumn?" I ask myself.

"Nah, you?" I shake my head no.

"Aight, I must've been trippin." I laugh.

"Don't do that Dior. I know should've pushed her away, I'm sorry." He begged.

"What Nicki say? 2 much 2 little yuh, too late." I sing and he smacks his lips.

I walk to my kitchen to get me a piece of drink or sumn. Nigga is on my heels tho.

"I'm sorry! Fuck do you want me to do, I'll do it, damn." He begged.

"Leave. And forget about our lil entanglement." I fill my pitcher with cold water.

"So you done with me? Forreal?" He scrunches his face up.

"Had it but you lost it hall of Fame." I mumble.

"Move so I can get my sugar." I gestures for him to move from the cabinets.

"This sum bullshit. She wasn't even cute." He whispers to himself.

"I got one question. Did you fuck her?" I ask putting in my Koolaid.

"Hell nawl. I told you all she did was twerk a lil." He pleads.

I turn around and look at him. He looks sincere and ion feel like he would go that far anyways.

"You lied to me before, you'll lie again." I roll my eyes.

"Nah I swear. On my momma, on my Granny, on our future kids, on me, on God, on everything. I never fucked ha."

That's a lotta people to lie on...

I knew he was telling the truth but I wanted to cause him a lil pain like he did me.

If he think I lost trust in him it's gonna fuck up his mental, then we both fucked up.

"I can't believe nun you say no mo. Lying ass, cheating ass nigga." I turn back around and poured sugar in my drink.

"You really think I'a cheat on you?" He asks lowly.

I feel a lil bad.

"Ion even know no mo. Just go." I wave him off and stir my Koolaid.

"C'monnn." He smacks his teeth.

"Get the fuck out of my house Christian!" I snap.

"You really want me to go?" He snakes his hand around my neck from behind.

"Yes." I roll my eyes and try to loosen his grip but he pulls me closer to his chest.

He slips his hand in my panties and starts playing with me.

"C'mon ma, you gon give up on me like that?" He whispers in my ear.

"Huh?" He tightens the grip around my neck.

I shake my head no.

He rubs his thumb circularly around my clit. He kisses on my ear and jawline.

"You still want me to leave?" He asks lowly.

I ignore him and he tightens his grip again.

"No!" I cough and he loosens his grip.

My head leans back against him, he leans down and kisses me.