PAST?

"Don't lie..." Mia whined still in denial. "You did! We have been dating each other for the past few years, we were planning to attend the same university so we could never..." before she could complete Ehaan interrupted again. Getting on his foot and turning towards them. I could no longer glance at his face, as his back was facing me. His muscle clenched as his hands fisted into a ball.

I was trying to pull myself together, still finding it difficult to take in a normal amount of oxygen. My eyes glanced at them in worry.

"Not we but you!" He groaned, not wanting to even glance at her face.

"Stop! Cleaning your deeds Ehaan." Rudr jumped in, "stop showing off as if you're not a culprit." His eyes darted at me for a second before glancing back at Ehaan. "Stop playing with an innocent heart." His eyes radiating fury suppressed deep inside. I managed to pull myself from the ground, glancing properly at three individuals having a war.

"And you fucking stop manipulating people..." Ehaan glanced at me. "Stop showing as if I am playing with your sister's heart. Whole Heaven's High knows it... Ehaan Kashyap doesn't like commitments. Mia knew it too..." his eyes flickered on Mia for a second, maybe softening a little. "Hadn't expected her to act in such a manner... desiring to harm someone I value the most." I might have ended up confused if I wasn't informed by Mia in fury about her sins. "Fucking! I might have killed you if it wasn't..." he trailed off maybe rewinding those flashes in his brain. He left it incomplete but I could depict what he kept unfolded. That his worry towards me overpowered his fury towards Mia.

"Yet you kept increasing her hope. If you never intended to make her feel loved why did you encourage her feeling? You had taken advantage of her foolishness, you had used her. You had even used her against Ruhi... to humiliate her, to take revenge against her..."

"I fucking have no time for these stupid arguments. You can carry on! Who fooled whom and who used whom?" Ehaan shook his head, glancing at Mia once. "But you better make it certain that your sister never enters my life or try to destroy it. If I found her near anyone I value, she will have to face my wrath. And you won't be able to save her either," Ehaan grabbed my hands, intertwined them. The siblings' eyes lingered on our hands, I wanted to pull it away but Ehaan tightened his grip. The duo wasn't concealing the aversion feeling overpowering them on seeing us together.

Rudr looked away a minute later while Mia was shooting daggers at me. We strolled down the hallway, walking towards my floor. The entire school was glancing at us and our intertwined fingers. I wasn't fond of attention and never adored my personal life as been source of gossip. I knew those prying, furious, interrogating, jealous orbs glancing at us. I hated to accept it but I had much evil surrounding me. They envied the bond of friendship I shared with the most popular gang of our school and me associating with Ehaan would further worsen it.

I had struggled numerous times to get my hand from his grip but on seeing nothing worked, I gave up. We halted in front of my classroom. And his grip loosen, I sighed in relief. Massaging my hand, glaring at him. It didn't affect him, he overlooked it.

"You will wait here after the school end." He commended before walking off without waiting for my response.

What the hell? What on earth does he think, he was? Maybe, he was the most popular, attractive guy on the planet. I care less! I wasn't doing to listen to his every order. Do hell with him and his demand!

During the entire two lectures, I was fuming in anger. It had burned me enough that everything uttered by a teacher was also infuriating me.

"Ehaan can be a bad company to associate with..." I heard Samaira whispering as our day was done. She grabbed her bag from the desk. "He can transform his anger to his company as well. Now, I am getting it! Why his most of the friend has short temper." She giggled at the end, glancing at me.