2- Strawberry

I don't like her.

And there is no need for me to pretend, not that I even wanted to, even though I promised Caramel that I would try to be nice to her.

Because it won't work.

It just can't.

We are all seated in the living room, me unfortunately on the seat next to her with me still holding unto the leash of the twins, mostly because the thought that they might actually go to her makes my stomach turn and because one of them is an environmental hazard, and Cream is about a whole seat away from me.

Usually, he always sat where she was, to be next to me while I read, but she's been here for only two hours and I'm beginning to feel like breaking something because she's already messing everything up for me.

However, I'm controlling myself, and reading my book, not that I can even focus when I can hear how she's tapping her foot on the tiles, eyes fleeting around the house.

Is this the first time she's seeing a chandelier?

The whole thought of it makes me want to scoff, scowl and somehow look at her.

She makes me feel too many things at once.

I don't like her.

"So...."

Her voice reminds me of the stupid way she had waved at us earlier, like we're friends, like we've met before and it makes me let out a small growl but I doubt she hears it because I hear her say "Why did she call me Vanilla?"

At first, we had all been quiet, and I guess they were doing it for my sake because they knew that I didn't like her, not that I ever even liked anyone, but that question had one of them (now that I think about it, I'm surprised at how he had even be quiet that long) talk.

"Oh!" Chocolate perks, I don't even have to look at him to know that he's brightening up like a bulb "New name, new identity!" Then he giggles "That sort of thing"

She gives a sort of chuckle to those words "New identity? What are we? Some undercover agents?"

Why does she keep saying horrible jokes?

"N-No" I hear the stutter and still, I don't look up from my book even though I'm barely focusing now as I hear Caramel say "W-We all have d-different names based on f-flavours when we come here"

"Oh" She drawls it and I can tell that she barely understands what that means but is probably glad that they are talking to her as she says "So what's your name?"

"Chocolate!" Chocolate replies then I hear the sass in his voice "You know, cause I'm sickeningly sweet but in the totally good way!"

I scoff there but he keeps talking "Or you can just call me Coco, and this- Is my twin, Caramel. I know we look totally alike but we really aren't. He's like totally mushy and soft. See?"

I look this time, noticing how Chocolate licks Mel's cheeks as the timid boy's eyes widens and his cheeks reddens immediately, looking away.

And then the bitch laughs.

Like that's funny.

"You boys are cute" She says, the laugh still on her face.

Chocolate has a glimmer in his eyes that made me panic "There are other things I can show you that you'd call cute-"

I tug on his leash now, making him fall back to my feet as he turns to me, a small snarl leaving his lips while I glare at him.

It only lasts for a second before he begins to laugh, looking away from me to her "Forgive me. Ber sometimes cannot fight his animalistic instincts"