23: leave

⚠️⚠️⚠️TW⛔️⛔️⛔️
this chapter contains sensitive and mature content. This chapter also included sexual harassment and dangerous action.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

~~

"Haesoo, where are you?"

"Can you reach her?"

"No! She didn't pick up the call."

"Oh my god. where did you go, Haesoo?"

"Yoonhyuk and his friends gone. What if they were with her?"

"It's been several hours since she was gone. What should we do?"

"We have no choice. Let's call the police."

~~

It's almost 8 in the morning and Jay already woke up from his sleeping. After he has done finishing his breakfast, he decided to take a rest by laying on the bed while listening to his favorite song. He carefully fixed his position, sighed in frustration when Soohyun went into the room with food on her arm. She greeted him happily and sat on the bed before preparing the food on the small table.

"How are you? When are you going back to school? It's been a long time since you didn't go to school." Soohyun spoke up, giggling for no reason.

Jay replied without looking at her, "I will live with my parents."

Soohyun widened her eyes in surprise,
"When will you leave? Why don't you tell me earlier?"

She shook her head,
"You can't leave this way. When will we meet again then?"

Jay scoffed, "Who are you to care about me? It's doesn't matter if I want to leave or not."

"Who will care about you other than me? You make me anxious about you."

Soohyun continued,
"Do you think Haesoo cares about you? She never came, right?"

Jay clenched his fist when Haesoo was mentioned in the conversation.
"Why did you always bring her name?"

"Because you love her."

"I told you, Soohyun. If you hate her, please keep it to--"

Soohyun suddenly cut him off by showing something to Jay.

"Watch this. It's the girl you are deeply in love with."

"This issue was spreading around the Hanlim Centre. Everyone in the school knows about this. Our classmates took this video when they came to the prom last night. Someone showed it on the big screen."

Jay lost his words watching the video. He clenched the sheet of his blanket, bit his lips as he couldn't believe what he had just watched. Jay lowered his head, slowly reached his hand to his chest when his heart skipped so fast.

"This is not true---"

A video of Haesoo and Sunghoon showed causing Jay to become so speechless. He had no idea what to say. He was completely disappointed in her.

The video of Haesoo and Sunghoon were making out together.

It made him feel so broke apart.