Chapter 13

The cock-a-doodle-doo of the roosters in the neighborhood resonated and a flurry of footsteps rang out followed the sound of the door opening . A childish laughter could be heard and greeted the sleeping boy on the bed . " Good morning!!!! brother!!",

The boy drowsily opened his eyes and turned over to his side before groaning lazily.

"Good morning , Yu'er "

Shao Boya slowly sat up and looked around . He noticed that the former messy books on the desk last night were now neatly arranged . Lu Meifeng opened the door and told them to wash up immediately . Shao Boya immediately entered the bathroom to wash up .

Shao Yu on the other hand happily trotted back downstairs with her swaying ponytail.

----

When Shao Boya entered the classroom . There is an obvious dark circles around his eyes . Lin GenXin's eyes followed his body then curiously asked him . "What hour did you slept last night? "

Sha Boya gave him a silent glance then answered . " 11 pm "

" That's really late . "

When Qi Ru entered the room , Lin GenXin happened to ask this question , earning him a silent stare by Shao Boya . Qi Ru however was unperturbed and instead smiled hipocritely ." good morning , children . "

The whole class stood up and greeted the young teacher in unison with their milky voices . Throughout the whole time, the children only played at the back after completing the activity for the day , which is drawing the profession they're going to become in the future . Lin GenXin draw himself as a firefighter . Cui Tengfei draw a stick model of himself in a tuxedo with a case, unknown if it is a businessman or a lawyer .

While the other children already has their own respecttive ambitions . Shao Boya however is still pondering over it . It is not that he is an unambitious person , but he just can't decide over several choices .

Lin GenXin curiously looked over at his paper and saw that it was blank . a confused look surfaced upon his face and couldn't help asking Shao Boya . " Shao Boya , what is your ambition? "

"..." Shao Boya also asked himself about this but he is unable to answer that question . He doesn't have any particular likes or dislikes . He doesn't hate , he doesn't like either and aside from thriving and earning money for the family , he doesn't have any thoughts for anything .

He doesn't mind studying , he doesn't mind working , he doesn't mind joining the competition . It was as if his life is monotonous , not exciting ang is instead boring .

Shao Boya looked at Lin GenXin and slowly answered him with a quiet and whispery low voice . " I don't know ... "

( How i wish to write ; Wakaranai ; hehehe )

Silence enveloped the space between Shao Boya and Lin Genxin . Lin GenXin then suddenly noticed how cold and introverted Shao Boya . His eyes are lifeless  without any twinkles and brightness that he usually see within the eyes of normal children .

Just what happened to him? why is such a boy look lifeless and cold .

Shao Boya spun his pen and started drawing an outline of a 6 years old boy . Then suddenly stopped to ponder . He then slowly draw a three piece suit on the body of the figure and drew a car beside him, cash floating mid-air and a tall skycraper towering behind , The 2d boy on the paper looked like a CEO of a big company , and so far , he hopes that this impulsive decision of his to become a business man would really happen in the future but he knows that his mind might change . He might discover new interesting things in the future and his personality might also change in the future as he learns the world of the adults .