✾𝟭𝟬𝟭✾

Weeks had passed by within a blur, and the trio was already fully healed

Weeks had passed by within a blur, and the trio was already fully healed. They were assigned on a mission with the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro and the Flower Pillar, Kigiku Y/n. After training for a long time, Y/n sent Aoko and Suki into the Final Selection. 

"Ah! Kigiku-san! Long time no see," a golden haired man smiled at the h/c haired girl as he slapped her back in a friendly manner. Y/n smiled. "Ah, Kyojuro-san, no need for the formals, just address me as Y/n," Y/n smiled at the man. "We're paired up for a mission for the very first time! I'm excited to see what you have in store for me," he smiled happily as Y/n hummed. 

"Say, there are other kids who will join this mission too, right? What's their names?" Kyojuro said as he tapped his chin. "Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke?" Y/n tilted her head. "Ah yes, them!" Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "I heard that you four are close!" he exclaimed. "That's true," Y/n nodded happily. The both of them set foot on the station as Y/n looked at the huge scarlet machine. 

"Pretty neat, isn't it?" he asked. Y/n simply nodded with a smile as she gripped on to the tsuka of her blade. The steam gushed out of the huge pipes as the engines made noises, the crowds whispered and murmured at Y/n and Kyojuro's matching attire. 

"Then, let's go inside the train, shall we?" Kyojuro smiled. "We shall," Y/n replied with a small smile as she dusted off nonexistent dust on her clothes before shoving her hands inside her pocket, making sure that she has her ticket, she sighed in relief when she felt the surface of the ticket. 

The both of them made their way in front of the open doors as Kyojuro bowed and held a hand out. "After you!" he exclaimed as Y/n smiled at his actions and nodded in response before stepping inside the train. Kyojuro straightened his posture as he quickly followed her, the both of them made their way towards the cabin and took a seat next to each other. The both of them encountered two lovely ladies as the ladies offered them if they wanted to purchase a bento box. 

Y/n blinked before smiling. "Kyojuro-san, do you want a bento box, I'll buy two for us-" 

"I'll have the whole stock!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a bright smile as Y/n stared at him with dotted eyes. The ladies stared at him before handing him the bento boxes, and Kyojuro just gave them the money before he gave a bento box to Y/n.