Chapter 55: Shallow Land

"Now Jungkook!"

"Now Jungkook!"

He heard Lisa shouted even with his earpiece and the loud roaring of his fans, and before he could sing another verse, his eyes turned sapphire.

Just like how Taehyung and Jimin turn their eyes into ruby and gold.

"So What!"

He sang loudly from his mic as they jumped high enough to shake the whole stage that Chaeyoung made everyone think it's made of steel, but an illusion of magic, he casted a huge sapphire magic above the sky without their fans noticing it as the fire blew up the stage with Taehyung's controlling their mind, leaving them the fun to make this act of kindness for their fans.

They have no choice but to use them as bait to lure evilness trap into their plans to hallucinate ten thousand of them and Chaeyoung did the illusion to make it triple or to hundred thousand enough to make this concert of magic works successfully.

"Meomchwoseo gomin hajima!" "Da sseulde eobs-eo,"

Jungkook completed the spell that teleported everyone to a safe place including those who Yoongi rescued at the VIP section.

But with ten thousand people to be teleported to Seoul all at the same time, it took him a little bit more time. But with his greater power he gathered all his might as he snapped his fingers and everyone was teleported back to Seoul.

Jungkook heaved deep as the whole place turned into a deserted place without a single glimpse of the stage and concert grounds while he witness Chaeyoung reversing her magic back into her palm. He knelt on the ground panting as his knee failed to stand up after evacuating a lot of people back to the safe place. And in a few seconds of recovery he look before at the woman in front of him fighting the power of Thalos with his own ashes of fire she emitted into a whirpool of storm combining it with deadly lightning.

"Taehyung hyung.. Jimin hyung," Jungkook caught their attention.

"Make sure none of our fans remember as single thing about this concert today,"

He ordered them as he stood up and helped the rest of Iremia to fight against evil.

"Yes, Your Grace!"

Taehyung and Jimin fled to the place where their fans were teleported in an empty stadium in Seoul. Including the brave president with them, the staff, and the CEO of BigHit Ent.

Taehyung felt a bit guilty for putting their CEO in Hallucinations as well as other staff to make this concert of magic successful. But he has to, and it's also for their sake.

"Jimin.. we can do this right?" Taehyung asked him for assurance.

"Of course we will, we were trained by His Holiness for this day," Jimin assured him as they watched everyone in confusion as to why they were in the stadium.

"Okay now everyone! Shall we start this?"

Taehyung and Jimin called everyone's attention, as both of them removed their memories about the concert just like how His Holiness, Hoseok, trained them for many times until they could fully grasp beyond the limitations of their own power.